JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

Very Good

Reviewer2110428により 4 06, 2008 に掲載

I've had an undiagnosed thyroid problem for 5 years and I'd put on 45 lbs and was extremely moody and depressed. Could hardly get out of bed. I've been using these supplements for almost a month and everyone can see the improvement already-----without any presribed thyroid medication. While I have not lost any weight, the swelling has decreased somewhat and my mood has improved,and I have more energy.

Wonderful

Reviewer1177866により 1 25, 2011 に掲載

After years of wondering what was wrong with me I found out I am Hypo-thyroid. Christophers Herbal Thyroid has given me my life back. My energy levels are dramatically better; I can make it through the day without crashing and needing a nap. It has also lifted my depression. Thank goodness! Have been taking it for 3 months and will continue to do so.

A very good formula!

Reviewer2364421により 2 05, 2009 に掲載

I use this in conjunction with Christopher's Thyroid Maintenance Formula. This one contains Guarana so I consider it my morning supplement. Surprizingly it doesn't make me feel wired at all, and I get jittery from a few sips of coffee. It gives me energy and helps me maintain a healthy weight.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Dr. Christopher's is a reputable brand:

Reviewer2604327により 11 28, 2009 に掲載

This product is a great support, particularly in light of the Armour Thyroid shortage.

Not sure

Reviewer1337997により 8 07, 2008 に掲載

I have been tested and have a sluggish thyroid. I felt terrible when I took the capsules and experienced raging hot flashes.

What a difference

5482837911228713395により 1 12, 2013 に掲載

I can really tell a difference in my energy level taking these to kick my thyroid in gear. NO nervous shakes either just very aware of more endurance throughout the day and no drop in my energy level. alos waking up feeling refreshed and rested instead of starting the day off sluggish and tired already. Yes they sorta smell like herbs but the caplets are easy to swallow. I use juice or tea or something flavored to take them instead of just water and it works great.

This product works!

Reviewer2091123により 2 12, 2008 に掲載

This product works for a friend of mine VERY well. She says that is it the only one she has found that works. She was diagnosed HYPERthyroid and as long as she takes this everyday she feels fine.

Christopher's Original Formula, Herbal Thyroid Formula

Reviewer2900336により 10 28, 2008 に掲載

Am taking this with Thyroid Maintenance for my under-active thyroid. Am taking 2 of each with my 3 meals a day. Also has what my body needs.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Makes me feel unlike myself

Reviewer2894417により 9 18, 2012 に掲載

My doctor thought I might have a slow working thyroid. First I tried Tyrosine but that made me feel very angry, rushed, etc. I decided to go herbal to see what happened. Unfortunately this thyroid formula makes me feel very much unlike myself too. So probably it is not so much the product but me. I guess my thyroid works fine and that's why the product is too much for me. I usually really like this brand!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Christopher's Original Formulas, Herbal Thyroid Formula, 475 mg, 100 Veggie Caps

5137254489449923159により 5 11, 2016 に掲載

I have just started to take these but so far I love the product and will being purchasing more in the future as needed!

商品 1 - 10 の合計 10