JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Superior product...

Reviewer2262549により Mar 25, 2008 に掲載

This is one of the few calcium products that actually helps relieve my back/neck pain almost immediately. I think it works due to the fact that it is so bioavailable compared to other calcium formulas...

Reviewer2944988により Apr 10, 2008 に掲載

I've read great things about Herbal Calcium and how it reaches the bones. So far, this product has been working well.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

The only calcium I seem to absorb

Reviewer1321694により Apr 26, 2010 に掲載

Having tried other forms of calcium, this is the only one that I am able to absorb. I will be re-ordering this supplement.

Excellent Product

Reviewer1357697により Oct 23, 2012 に掲載

Helps greatly in night time bone aching and leg cramps due to a lack of calcium. My mum only took 2 capsules a day for 5 days a week. We do not have to take 6 capsules as directed as 2 capsules already yield about 850mg of calcium. Do take 1 or 2 days break per week as it will help to absorb the calcium better. It's good that it's all natural however I am not sure of the long term effects of taking herbs.

great

Reviewer1754550により Jun 11, 2010 に掲載

all other companies should take note. there is no wasted packaging. capsules are filled right to the top of the bottle. there are no fillers or lubricants! just pure herb!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

A nice change from synthetic calcium formulas

sarahjeanにより Feb 22, 2010 に掲載

Looking at the other options in synthetic calcium formulas, I'll try herbal calcium anyday. This product felt very compatible with my system.

Great supplement

Rosequartzにより Mar 15, 2013 に掲載

My nails become stronger after taking this supplement, it is very effective.

Reviewer2020181により Mar 18, 2010 に掲載

Good source of calcium. Remember always to take you calcium and different times from you magnesium!

Not The Right Choice For Me

Reviewer2128490により Sep 15, 2010 に掲載

I was looking for an all natural food based calcium and this is ground herbs with some natural calcium and other mineral content, presumably. No way to know how much calcium you are actually getting as the mg. listed is how many mg. of these herbs are in each pill. I discovered you can dump these out of the caps into hot water and make a fair tea with them but are they an effective calcium form...no stats to indicate that they are.

Reviewer2251071により Aug 20, 2011 に掲載

My food intake includes more beneficial greens and I take this supplement to up my calcium intake as I'm beginning to cut back on dairy milk-based products which are 'toxic' for blood type 'O'. Am thankful certain beef cuts are recommended for me though. Imho there’s nothing wrong with a delicious cut of rare fried sirloin steak with a bit of fat that’s come from grass-fed New Zealand beef now and again. I know I can have soy alternatives but prefer to stick with calcium supplements such as this one.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 23