JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Great for my fussy cats

themadcatladyにより Oct 16, 2015 に掲載

Two out of my three cats are fussy eaters, and this actually made them purr with excitement and they gobble up their whole plate of food with this sprinkled on top. They absolutely love it and would even eat it on its own! ;)

Dog on Home Cooked Food Loves it

Reviewer2371776により Sep 22, 2015 に掲載

My dog loves this! He is so sick of his home cooked food which consists of at least fifty percent meat. However, he seems rather addicted to this. He is always looking forward to meal time with this sprinkles. Made me wonder if there is any drugs inside and being the paranoid dog mama, I am really kind of worried. Nevertheless, I am getting more but going to reduce the frequency and amount of feeding this to him. This also helps when I hide and mix his medicine within the sprinkles too.

Kitty loves them!

Minna2theMaxにより Aug 21, 2014 に掲載

Wow, I have never seen the cat we're currently cat sitting attack her dry food with such vigor. She loves these flakes! A super treat. (Same review for the bonito flavor.)

Sprinkles

5617714736843781602により Aug 07, 2014 に掲載

My cats LOVE this stuff! I sprinkle a little bit on their wet food and they inhale it! Will definitely be buying more in the future.

My cat loves it!

5256055697754896032により Oct 21, 2013 に掲載

These are easy to use. We just sprinkle some as toppings :)

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Kitty loves them!

MamaToManyにより Mar 01, 2013 に掲載

I'm so glad to have such a simple, easy, basic food for a treat! My 4 month old kitty loved them from the first moment I got them, now when I reach for them she tries to shove her whole face into the container. I don't add them to her food, just sprinkle a little on the floor for her to eat as a little treat. These are a staple in my home!

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています