JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

Gotta get that fish oil

Reviewer1843434により 12 16, 2009 に掲載

Being a Scandinavian girl, fish oil in culturally a big part of my life, however I love the large quantity in this particular brand and who can beat the price. I even give my dog a couple of fish oil capsules a day.

Great value

Reviewer3210057により 6 12, 2010 に掲載

Great quality and price. Use to buy Nordic Naturals and after discovering Carlson, switched. Better value for the same quality. Kids like the orange flavor. I like that the whole family can take the same supplement (adults twice a day, and children one a day).

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Good product at good value

Reviewer1418931により 10 03, 2010 に掲載

Chewable fish oil gel cap with a non-fishy taste. I recommend the product to people who are unable to swallow the large gel caps offered by competing companies.

Tastes Great!

ShelleyPにより 1 20, 2009 に掲載

These taste quite good and are fun to chew. It does takes 5 of these capsules to get the equivalent of 1 tsp. of their regular fish oil though, so not as cost effective as the liquid.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Everyone should take fish oil

Reviewer1519629により 9 14, 2010 に掲載

great stuff, easier to take regularly than the liquid.

excellent product

Reviewer2141573により 2 14, 2010 に掲載

very good small family owned company, with top notch products!!!!!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

carlson labs, norwegian fish oil

Reviewer2580630により 4 10, 2010 に掲載

very happy with product,extremely good value.

Great value

Reviewer2709738により 4 13, 2010 に掲載

These were recommended by my Dr and are a deal! Taste good too.

Convenient fish oil

Reviewer2354295により 5 23, 2010 に掲載

I keep these at work so I can get my lunchtime dose of fish oil. Very convenient. Easy to swallow and no fish burps.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Comparable to higher priced brands

Reviewer2457263により 1 12, 2011 に掲載

The capsules are large but easy to swallow since they're gel. Really nice light orange flavor masks the fish scent. I haven't noticed any burping or stomach ache from these. I wouldn't recommend chewing though, because I can taste the fish when doing that. Definitely going to reorder!

商品 1 - 10 の合計 19