JA

でもカートが空である必要はありません。
続けてショッピングをお楽しみ下さい。
¥0

iHerb カスタマーレビュー

Carlson Labs, Chewable DHA, For Kids, Bursting Orange Flavor, 120 Chewable Soft Gels

¥1,891

« 前の | 1 2 3 4 5 | 次のページ »

Carlson Labs For Kids Chewable DHA, Bursting Orange Flavor

4 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer1042413により Mar 10, 2010 に掲載

This one has been outstanding for us. The flavor is BY FAR the best of all the OILS/PILLS/etc. out there that we have tried for our kids, and you can't beat the dosage/quality. We are even getting it somewhat (which is saying a lot) by our son who has Asperger's and SEVERE taste and food aversions. Very happy with this product.

Good for kids

4654535620414591391により May 30, 2012 に掲載

Smells good, not bad fish taste. My 7 yr. old daughter loves these.

Great!!

Reviewer2078081により Jan 24, 2009 に掲載

These are the only fish oil my kids will take and my boys are particular. They don't mind the little orange fish burps they sometimes get. They like to take them, that in it's self is fantastic. I will continue to purchase.

my kids love it

Reviewer1458298により Jan 24, 2009 に掲載

my two boys love their DHA! my oldes is more focus while doing home. not bad! and of course, i herb is the icing on the cake, love them!

Thanks for iHerb.com

Reviewer2346805により May 02, 2009 に掲載

Not only are you more responsibly priced than the health food store where we purchased the DHA before, but it is sent in a short period of time. Through your site we are able to buy it for almost 1/2 the price! Thank you for that especially in these economically challenging times! Thanks, Sue

商品 1 - 5 の合計 44