JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Carlson Labs For Kids Chewable DHA, Bursting Orange Flavor

Reviewer1042413により Mar 10, 2010 に掲載

This one has been outstanding for us. The flavor is BY FAR the best of all the OILS/PILLS/etc. out there that we have tried for our kids, and you can't beat the dosage/quality. We are even getting it somewhat (which is saying a lot) by our son who has Asperger's and SEVERE taste and food aversions. Very happy with this product.

Great!!

Reviewer2078081により Jan 24, 2009 に掲載

These are the only fish oil my kids will take and my boys are particular. They don't mind the little orange fish burps they sometimes get. They like to take them, that in it's self is fantastic. I will continue to purchase.

my kids love it

Reviewer1458298により Jan 24, 2009 に掲載

my two boys love their DHA! my oldes is more focus while doing home. not bad! and of course, i herb is the icing on the cake, love them!

Thanks for iHerb.com

Reviewer2346805により May 02, 2009 に掲載

Not only are you more responsibly priced than the health food store where we purchased the DHA before, but it is sent in a short period of time. Through your site we are able to buy it for almost 1/2 the price! Thank you for that especially in these economically challenging times! Thanks, Sue

My kids love these

Reviewer1376356により Sep 23, 2009 に掲載

I have tried other forms of DHA, and I like this the best. My kids get a therapeutic amount in a form that is easy to "pop in their mouths" and go...there is another type with a strawberry taste, but they needed to take 3 or 4 pills to get the same amount of DHA, etc. This is much easier and cheaper!

Great Value

Reviewer1562105により Feb 08, 2010 に掲載

While these are not as tasty as the other children's chewable DHA, these are a much better value given that only 1 soft gel is required to get this amount of DHA/EPA. That said, these are abit chewy and do not taste as good as the others but my 2 young boys do not complain. I will be purchasing these again.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Good Way to get Omega 3 in kids.

Reviewer3045505により Mar 03, 2010 に掲載

My son (9 yrs) swallows them very easily, it curbs the mild eczema that he gets in winter. Good price.

Good for kids

4654535620414591391により May 30, 2012 に掲載

Smells good, not bad fish taste. My 7 yr. old daughter loves these.

Kids opion

4691541739117199151により Sep 07, 2013 に掲載

Flavour is sour, the kids didnt like them. But good value for money.

Bursting 'Fish' flavour

Reviewer3341309により Jul 17, 2012 に掲載

The look on my daughters face after she chewed one of these. Tried to get her to swallow one but she complained that it was too big. Gummies are chewable, soft gels are not. I tried one myself and had to spit out the hard casing.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 46