Carlson Labs, Chewable DHA, For Kids, Bursting Orange Flavor, 120 Chewable Soft Gels

¥ 1594.70
Reviews 英語
日本語 (0)
Other Reviews (42)

Carlson Labs For Kids Chewable DHA, Bursting Orange Flavor

Posted by Reviewer1042413 From Arizona on Mar 10, 2010

This one has been outstanding for us. The flavor is BY FAR the best of all the OILS/PILLS/etc. out there that we have tried for our kids, and you can't beat the dosage/quality. We are even getting it somewhat (which is saying a lot) by our son who has Asperger's and SEVERE taste and food aversions. Very happy with this product.

my kids love it

Posted by Reviewer1458298 From New York on Jan 24, 2009

my two boys love their DHA! my oldes is more focus while doing home. not bad! and of course, i herb is the icing on the cake, love them!

not easy for kid age of 4 to eat

Posted by 4665023579844728102 on Feb 10, 2013

I bought this product for my kid and niece and nephew. only my niece can chew it but she said she didn't really think it is easy to have everyday, still feel like a smell from fish and oily taste. the same reason made my daughter and her another cousin cannot eat them and but my for kid, i 've open the softgel and squeezed then mix to her soup like when she had syrup medicine.

great

Posted by Reviewer1140387 From Australia on Aug 15, 2013

will order again

Posted by Reviewer2061664 on Jul 25, 2012

No problems swallowing this pill, but good to know it's possible to chew also. Also thumbs up for iHerb, it cost & prompt delivery is the best!!! Thanks

Thursday, Apr 17, 2014, 12:01 PST