JA
JPY
カートは空っぽです
お気に入りの商品をカートに入れてください。
ショッピングを続ける
カートに追加されました
合計:
コンボ割引:
一緒の購入で
数量:
カートを閲覧/編集 ご購入手続き
カートの合計:
お客様の次のような商品も購入しています:

iHerb カスタマーレビュー

¥7,824

¥10,508

のセーブ: ¥2,684 (26 % オフ)

レビューを書く

カスタマーの評価

5 つ星
4 つ星
(3)
3 つ星
(1)
2 つ星
(0)
1 つ星
(0)
レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Very good protein-------- Очень хороший протеин

Sunshinesunrayにより May 28, 2014 に掲載

I like the taste. The taste is great. You can stir it easily, it replaces a full meal. You are full for 3-4 hours after taking this product. As for weight gain, I can't say anything as I drink it about a month. I don't feel any physiological changes.If my review was helpful to you, please click "YES" below. Thanks! --------Понравился, вкус отличный, размешивается очень хорошо, заменяет полноценный прием пищи, остаешься сытым на 3-4 часа. Что касается набора массы, ничего сказать не могу, употребляю около месяца, физиологических изменений пока не ощущаю. Если мой отзыв показался для вас полезным, пожалуйста, нажмите "YES".Спасибо!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Excellent Product!

Reviewer2020904により May 16, 2011 に掲載

Super Fast delivery! Will Buy again! Thanks.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Best tasting protein shake out there!

HealthyAndFitにより Aug 08, 2014 に掲載

This truly is the best! And I've tried plenty. Mixes easily, a delicious creamy texture, yet, easy to drink (I find other, thicker shakes make me gag). However, don't forget it also has 22g of protein per scoop (which, of course you can increase by adding it to light milk) and amino acids. If you found my review helpful, please click 'yes'. Check out my page for other product reviews.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Good

jassasにより Apr 14, 2015 に掲載

Nice

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Perfect

Reviewer2000167により Aug 05, 2011 に掲載

Very good taste, easy mixing

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

NICE

Reviewer1209343により Nov 14, 2011 に掲載

nice

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Like a Beverage

Reviewer2074646により Oct 02, 2013 に掲載

This is so tasty and yummy for a protein shake, it can be a great meal replacement anytime.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Syntha

Reviewer1528066により Mar 07, 2011 に掲載

I've tried a lot of protein powder, this product work excellent.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

protein

Reviewer1879462により Apr 26, 2011 に掲載

very happy with product and price, also very nice

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

taste very good

4703479640300139284により Jun 06, 2014 に掲載

I have everything to praise on the cookies and cream taste, havent felt the hunger gone or muscle building yet, creatine should be better for training and bigger muscle.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

商品 1 - 10 の合計 10