JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

Very Good

Reviewer1015162により Dec 01, 2011 に掲載

good flavor! excelent results!

the best

Reviewer1793125により Jan 03, 2012 に掲載

Note 10000

Reviewer2256395により Jan 06, 2012 に掲載

Better protein that already I took. Impressive flavor.

Great Taste :D

shondaにより Jan 11, 2012 に掲載

I tried the chocolate flavor but this one is my new favorite flavor (Vanilla) :D Thank you iherb

best whey ever

Reviewer2551169により Jan 23, 2012 に掲載

tastes delicious. syntha-6 forever

Syntha 6

Reviewer3125861により Mar 06, 2012 に掲載

Very good product,great to taste.I like it

Superb time-release protein!

Reviewer3116281により Jun 22, 2012 に掲載

The title says it all! But, if you are picky about your time release protein, Syntha-6 is the way to go: awesome flavors, great amount of protein and the unmatched feel of drinking an icy milkshake!

Best Tasting Protein

5278679947932611861により Sep 12, 2012 に掲載

I am not the biggest fan of BSN but I've tried True Mass in the past and loved it so I decided to give this a try. Flavor: The Vanilla flavor is amazing. It is just a clean & smooth taste. (This is with water). Mixability: Not sure. I mix my shakes in a blender since it only takes one minute. Price: $38 for 15 servings if you use 2 scoops a shake like myself. It isnt the cheapest protein but let me tell you that it is worth it. I have bought so many proteins in my life and after discovering how disgusting they tasted I never winded up finishing the tubs. This protein on the other hand, will be cleaned out soon! Effectiveness: This is dumb because calories will determine how effective your diet plan is. It is nice to have MCT's and a mix of slow and fast digesting proteins though. 5/5 stars!

Great Protein!

Reviewer1799631により Aug 11, 2011 に掲載

It's just the best time-release protein that I know. I had great results!

review