JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Very misleading-not recommended

5275764006935021909により Oct 05, 2013 に掲載

The image shows as a sponge on the end of the brush. However, this brush head plastic area is too big to fit a lot of bottles. It's as big as the sponge. so if you have a bottle that has a small opening(such as Medela) you will not be able to use this. Even for those that can put the brush head in, the plastic is too big and sponge is too hard to clean hard-to-reach areas. Waste of money. Buy other soft sponge brushes.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

not super impressed

5017061266756677207により Mar 15, 2014 に掲載

Unfortunately, I'm having to EP & bottle feed about 90% of the time. Comparing to it's ~$3-4 counterparts, I can't say I'm super impressed with the ~$10 Born Free brush, although I still love my BF bottles. The brush does have a unique nipple cleaner, that you don't have to unscrew constantly with wet hands (like Munchkin) but does not have any attachment that cleans thoroughly the BF vent system parts, so I still have to use two brushes to properly clean the bottles. Additionally, the sponge head doesn't fit down in my Medela bottles, so when I have a large pile of dishes at the end of the day, I find I don't use it much at all.

認証済の購入