JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Very Informative Book!

BeckySueにより Mar 16, 2015 に掲載

Too bad that this item has been discontinued but Iherb has many other products that are just as good.

Wonderful Recipes!

AnnaLLにより Apr 25, 2013 に掲載

Wonderful Recipes! I was a great help to have when I started out using almond flour :) Be sure to buy almond flour and not almond meal with this book. And measuring cups (they sell some on iherb) if you live in europe, it's SO much easier than converting every single recipe!!!

Cookbook

Reviewer1623885により Oct 03, 2012 に掲載

There are lots of yummy recipes in this great cookbook. Excellent for the gluten free cook.

Best bread and crackers

Reviewer2433868により Nov 09, 2011 に掲載

I've been eating gluten and dairy free most of the time for 23 years and I'm a protein type. These recipes provide high protein gluten free delicious baked goods. Everything I've tried in this book is exceptional.

Love the cookbook

Reviewer2274712により Apr 21, 2011 に掲載

Great cookbook w/easy to follow recipes. Excellent service as well, rec'd quickly.

OK

HeidiTにより Mar 11, 2011 に掲載

I like the variety of recipes in this book, but was a little annoyed to find that the author doesn't use sugar but other substitutes like agave. (I usually replace it with regular syrup or sugar with a bit of water.) I also use my own home-ground unblanched almonds instead of almond flour.

Very nice

holaholaにより Feb 09, 2011 に掲載

Very inspiring book! But I miss more pictures, its not that fun with a book with almost no pitures.

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Overall better than expected!

Reviewer1377618により Feb 05, 2011 に掲載

Though the recipes themselves are not stellar for flavor, the basic principles and ideas to build on are GREAT. I received much more than I hoped in this book, and will augment the flavors according to our family's taste. (My guess is that the author was writing a book for the basics, and the recipes and information contained in it open all kinds of doors for flavor experimentation.) Highly recommended.

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

excellent book

Reviewer2716110により Feb 02, 2011 に掲載

This is a lifesaver! so many great recipies that are easy to make and taste like 'normal' really yummy food. A must have for anyone ommitting grains from their diet.

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

My new favorite cookbook!

Reviewer1631637により Jan 24, 2011 に掲載

I LOVE this cookbook! I have made several of the recipes already and they turned out so good! The chocolate chip cookies were chewy and moist and wonderful... even with no eggs! And so easy to make, too. The Banana cake with Coconut Frosting turned out great too! I am SO glad I bought this cookbook, I have already recommended it to several people!

4 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています