JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Boiron Cough is effective

Reviewer3183139により May 05, 2008 に掲載

My 2 yr old likes it, it works well and I even use it for my coughs. Highly recommend. A retail clerk told me to refrigerate.

Great for Coughs

Reviewer3094326により Apr 12, 2011 に掲載

We always use Chestal at the first sign of coughing, it works very well.

It works!

Reviewer1047696により Apr 21, 2011 に掲載

This one work very well with my kid, every time when he start coughing because of flu or cold, I gave him 3 times aday and usually recover in 2-3 days. This is already my 2nd purchase, will buy again.

Great product, great price

LocutusOfBorgにより Aug 03, 2011 に掲載

Great product, great price

gentle and effective

Reviewer2791301により Aug 09, 2011 に掲載

great remedy to aid recovery if we don't have time or inclination to see our doctor/homeopath. use the regular chestal on myself and am happy with both! gentle and effective!

Very good product!

Reviewer1818116により Apr 23, 2013 に掲載

Our best recommendations!! Big relief from cough!!

Toddler likes taste

Reviewer1686077により Jun 17, 2010 に掲載

My toddler likes the taste of this cough syrup, I am just not sure it is very effective. I like this brand and trust the quality but just don't see too much of a result. I'll try a different one next time.

It's OK

Reviewer3149901により Jan 29, 2012 に掲載

Good syrup, helped my two year old child to sleep better at night

Chestal

Reviewer1440812により Jan 18, 2008 に掲載

Chestal is a natural way to help get rid of colds in children.

not impressed

Reviewer2854668により Jan 26, 2010 に掲載

I always use herbs for kids Elderberry syrup for coughs but ran out and Iherb was out of stock so i searched for a replacement and bought this. First off it is VERY sugary, (and sugar stuns the immune system for hours so not great for sick kids) after several doses i didn't notice any improvement for his cough. he did get sick with a minor cold and cough a few weeks later and it did seem to help a bit with that more minor cough. i would not buy this again.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 18