JA

havent tried it..

4946200239664081411により Dec 30, 2015 に掲載

havent tried it

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

good

Reviewer3269991により Dec 23, 2014 に掲載

Works good for me & I like to always keep some on hand.

Great product!

5556265627473514328により Nov 06, 2014 に掲載

It actually relieves headaches and saves the use of pain killers. It is effective even when not taken immediately when the headache starts. I highly recommend it!!

Great product.

Reviewer1709121により Mar 21, 2014 に掲載

I love this product. It works great for headaches, and helps 70-80% for migraines.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

When it works... it really works!

stephdにより Jan 12, 2012 に掲載

With homeopathics, if the symptoms don't match up with the remedy, then it just doesn't work, but when it does -- it's fabulous! My partner had a horrendous migraine on top of prepping for a colonoscopy, so she was miserable. Normally she will take aspirin in combination with other drugs but she isn't allowed to take them before the procedure. I remembered that I had this in the medicine cabinet (it works for some of my migraine and cluster headaches so I keep it on hand) and it's not a blood thinner, so I made her take a couple of them under her tongue. Within half an hour, her headache was gone! She's so relieved.

3 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Chronic Cluster Headaches

Reviewer1549246により Nov 25, 2011 に掲載

Having a herbal formula that 1. does not interact with other drugs and 2. is safe and 3. actually works. I have all the 'triptans' etc in my drawer and I have found that Migraide really does remove the 'shadow' headache often assoc with CCH. Thankyou and highly recommended.

migraide

Reviewer2789266により Jul 14, 2011 に掲載

Worth a try if you catch it before it worsens.

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

It works really fast!

Reviewer2277301により Apr 30, 2011 に掲載

Sometimes I have very severe migraine, so I ordered it. A few days ago I had migraine and I took it immediately, and ablout 30 minutes later migraine has gone.

great!