JA

その他のレビュー (16)
並び替え

商品 1 - 5 の合計 21

« 前の | 1 2 3 4 5 | 次のページ »

Even Works for Cluster Headaches! Yippe-Yippee-Yah, Yippee-Ya, Yippe-Yuh!

14 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer2419498により Nov 05, 2009 に掲載

These tabs are one of Few effective abortive treatments I have found for Cluster Headaches. For a shadow, i put one tab under my tongue so it will be absorbed through the mucous membranes. For an oncoming Cluster Headaches, I use three tabs immediately upon feeling an aura. For best results, I drink a little cold water first so that the tab will dissolve faster. It works within 5-10 minutes for me approx 60% of the time. If no results with 10min, I immediately proceed to a plan B before the CH gets out of control. Please note that these will Not prevent Cluster Headaches, only abort them. I always keep at least 6 tabs in convenient locations in my bedroom, car, pocket, etc. Rarely do I ever see reviews for Cluster Headaches so I hope that this helps for those who suffer from dreaded Cluster Headaches and I hope others will post detailed reviews (Good or Bad) on products they have tried for Cluster Headaches. Since few products effectively abort Cluster Headaches, it may be worth a try for migraines too.

migraine be gone

5 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer2250288により Dec 05, 2008 に掲載

this is an amazing formula. it works within seconds for me. i highly recommend it to anyone with "cluster migraines" ....even the prescribed rx didn't rid me of them so fast; it's good to know i am only ingesting real herbs.

Dan

5 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer1169148により Apr 19, 2008 に掲載

Good company ...but this didn't work for me

Migraine sufferers

4 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer2545006により Nov 01, 2008 に掲載

finally something that isn't a horse pill and it actually works. For me I could keep on going this past two weeks rather than curl up into a ball in bed [sleeping away my precious life] *True, one must still address the issues which CAUSE the migraine in the first place and this gives just enough relieve to be able to get help- I could still feel its presence but the migraine didn't over take my life for a first. It's been a great week or two compared to what it would have been without B&T's Migraide.

Works well for migraines

4 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer1273961により Jun 03, 2008 に掲載

I've suffered from migraines my whole life. This works pretty well in conjunction with other migraine remedies, especially if you take it just as you feel a migraine coming on.

商品 1 - 5 の合計 21