JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

Good Product

Reviewer3009488により Feb 03, 2010 に掲載

I use this to help with bruising.

Fast Shipment, Correct Product

Reviewer3302292により Aug 31, 2010 に掲載

I have not used this product to state the effects however, my order came within a few days which never happens in the location where I live. Also, it fit the description exactly.

Arnica

Reviewer1525580により Mar 15, 2011 に掲載

Good product. Others I have use have sweeteners and melt more slowly. Other than taste which I don't mind as it goes quickly anyway. Works wonders for muscle pain.

opinion

Reviewer3261100により Oct 21, 2011 に掲載

this product does help with aches and pains

MR. Finch

5591110856795200720により Apr 27, 2014 に掲載

I did as the instructions said, only twice a day and found relief (pain in my knee) after a week. I continued for the following 3 days. After 1 weeks, I noticed a little pain come back, so I took them again, only , this time 3 times a day. Seems to be working now, its been 3 weeks. My Wife took them and had no relief. My Mom took them 3 times a day for 10 days, for knee problems, she is 80 years old and has no pain for 4+ weeks. I would recommend them to anyone. You can't beat the price, I purchased 5 bottles. Gave one bottle to a friend for his neck about 1 1/2 weeks ago. Still waiting for his reply.

Practical and cheap

Reviewer2837310により May 13, 2015 に掲載

You can carry it wherever you go!! Great for the whole family!!

Not bad

Reviewer1849347により Apr 15, 2013 に掲載

Not bad

Pain releaf

Reviewer2326828により Aug 29, 2011 に掲載

Great stuff. Slower action time. Does what it is suppose to do, releave pain.

Arnica Remedy by Beoricke

JanMartinにより Mar 21, 2008 に掲載

This remedy dose work but we were not fond of the larger tablet size. It is a bit chalky, and less friendly to give to children. They are a bit smaller than baby aspirin. But not the tiny balls often seen in other remedy brands. These pour out, rather than click or twist like other brands. So be cautious when you open it. Overall good.

Pain

Reviewer1319366により Jul 07, 2012 に掲載

I do not know if these are really helping my back pain so far but nothing seems to help it...

商品 1 - 10 の合計 11