JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

Worth the "Burn"

Reviewer1287062により Oct 20, 2007 に掲載

These little drops are a bit strong under the tongue but not unbearable. You can dilute them with water if desired. In any case , if you've got an upper respiratory/ flu or flu-like condition, this is a powerful ally to keep on hand. Offers very quick results.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

The Best Cold Prevention EVER!

Reviewer3263926により Feb 22, 2008 に掲載

Big fan of Alpha CF for years and years and with half our staff sick all around me in the winter months and exotic germs coming into our resort area all ski season, I am staying healthy with this fabulous remedy!

Use it all the time

Reviewer2940492により Sep 08, 2009 に掲載

I use this for both my husband & I at the first sign of a cold & it really helps get rid of it quicker!

B&T Alpha CF

Reviewer1335010により Dec 16, 2009 に掲載

I have used this product for many years and wouldn't be without it at home and in my locker at work....at the first sign of cold or flu I start taking the product and it doesn't take as long to start feeling better. I especially like the liquid formula as it seems to work faster than the tables and sometimes it is hard to find. I'm glad I found it at iHerb.com!

this seems to work

Reviewer2426904により Nov 13, 2011 に掲載

i take this and this has to be the best, it does work for cold and flus. but only effective if taken early on.

g