JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Works Wonders!

Reviewer3200443により Feb 10, 2014 に掲載

Feel a cold or flu coming on? Fighting the symptoms? Alpha CF will get you through quicker than you thought possible, especially if you take this at the first signs of illness.

Work Fast & Effective!

Reviewer1104059により Apr 12, 2013 に掲載

This is my third year using this as part of the "Winterize" protocol for everyone in the house. My oldest son particularly like this because it is easy to keep the whole bottle in his backpack and take them at the first sign of cold anytime anywhere.

great product

Reviewer2114243により Dec 21, 2012 に掲載

This has stopped me from getting sick many times.

Excellent!!

Reviewer2295859により Dec 21, 2012 に掲載

At the moment you notice ther first symptons if you take it, you will feel the difference. I recommned it!!

realy works

Reviewer2125070により Apr 12, 2011 に掲載

his stuff really works. This is the only thing my family takes at first signs of cold or flu

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Works every time!

Reviewer2080459により Jan 14, 2011 に掲載

Awesome for warding off colds and flu!

saved me many times

Reviewer1496048により Jan 02, 2011 に掲載

I find it very effective at the first sign of cold. All the symptoms like chills and sore throat were gone after a couple of days. But I needed to take it every one or two hours to make it work, which was sometimes hard when I was busy.

A-O-K

Reviewer1368220により Apr 20, 2010 に掲載

We always keep this on hand, it works great..!

Experience with Alpha CF

Reviewer3070155により Jan 08, 2010 に掲載

I use the product at the first sign of a cold and it works miracles for me. I am most grateful to have your product and your service is extraordinary.

Always good!

Reviewer3213655により Oct 24, 2009 に掲載

I've been using Boericke and Tafel Alpha CF since high school and it's always effective. Great immune booster; keeps me well throughout the year.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 21