JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Great product!

Reviewer1876403により May 13, 2011 に掲載

Works great in the gluten free recipes that I have tried. Great product at a great price.

Sorghum flour

Reviewer1034612により Apr 07, 2011 に掲載

Great product for making vegan cake/breads. Simple way to make gluten free products with out the dairy!

Gluten free

Reviewer1890284により Mar 17, 2011 に掲載

I looked everywhere for sorghum flour and even the Mennonite bulk stores in my area didn't carry it. I use this product in making my own blend of gluten-free flours. iHerb had the best selection for the best price. Making your own GF blend is a lot cheaper than buying the little bags of already blended flour.

Excellent flour!

Reviewer3062417により Mar 01, 2011 に掲載

Great product, great international shipping. Iherb rocks!

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Best gluten free flour for me

Reviewer1673244により Oct 07, 2010 に掲載

This flour is my favorite baking flour. It is naturally sweeter than any other flour I tried; I use it for muffins and pancakes without any other sweetener.

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Works well in gluten-free baking

Reviewer2158434により Aug 26, 2010 に掲載

Nice price

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Good

Reviewer1226403により Aug 15, 2010 に掲載

I am on a gluten free diet, so this helps with my baking.

Bob's Red Mill Sweet White Sorghum Flour

Reviewer1434920により Jul 28, 2010 に掲載

really like this flour as it provides protein when added to my other gluten free flours and lowers the overall GI. works really well at 20-30% of the overall flour mix and taste is quite good

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Bob's Sorghum flour

Reviewer3033884により Jun 08, 2010 に掲載

Blend this with your Sweet Rice Flour, potato and corn starch, and your bread will be much tastier!!! It is too bad IHerb doesn't carry the Bob's Sweet Rice Flour. They ship fast and free if your order is large enough.

3 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

The best gluten free flour I have used.

Reviewer1963992により May 25, 2010 に掲載

I almost gave up on gluten free baking until I tried one more attempt with sorghum flour. Now I can make baked goods that taste similar to the wheat versions we were use to using sorghum, coconut, and tapioca flour. I also use lots of ground oats.

7 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています