JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

I Love Sorghum Flour!

Reviewer3359769により Apr 08, 2012 に掲載

I need to eat gluten free, and sorghum flour is a staple in my recipes. I also am using the all purpose flour mix from the book Artisinal Gluten Free Cooking, and it includes sorghum flour in that mix. I like the flour because it is a healthier flour with good nutrients in it as opposed to some of the starchier gluten free flours.

Excellent flour

5092841180967450898により Nov 01, 2013 に掲載

Truly lovely, mild tasting fine milled flour, excellent for just about anything really. Mix it with rice flour & tapioca starch for an excellent gluten free all purpose blend.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

good

5020575515959404262により Nov 13, 2013 に掲載

good

認証済の購入

Best gluten free flour

4621462479638083395により Mar 12, 2014 に掲載

This flour has made my change to a gluten free diet easy. It is my staple in my mixes and an essential part of the bread and pancakes. The package has recipies on it and is informative about the produkt and the mill.

Keeper

Reviewer1566961により Nov 13, 2012 に掲載

This is the first time I have used sorghum flour. . My gluten free dumplings and bread turned out well. If you have used different GF flours sometimes they have an off taste, but this flour worked well and tasted great. This is a definite keeper.

Colleen

Reviewer1986419により Aug 05, 2014 に掲載

mixed with spelt flour really nice bread

Great nutritious flour & Gluten Free

4862199909849852669により Aug 08, 2014 に掲載

I love this flour. I add it to my gluten free cooking - they recommend substituting 15-20% of your normal flour for sorghum to add good nutrition to your diet. It adds a nice flavour to your cooking too. Highly recommend this product - and iHerb offers it at a great price.

Excellent

5086084480570769239により Apr 24, 2014 に掲載

Just made a gluten-free bread with this flour. Bob's Red Mill products are really good.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

One of my favourite flours!

southerninlawにより Nov 14, 2014 に掲載

I love using Sorghum flours in cookies and brownies as it gives you an incredible texture and melt in your mouth results!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

good

ipanpanにより May 13, 2015 に掲載

Smells nice And sweet. I use this as pasrt of my GF flour blend.

商品 21 - 30 の合計 89