JA

商品 11 - 15 の合計 82

« 前の | 1 2 3 4 5 | 次のページ »

Takes Me Back

Reviewer3287907により Feb 01, 2009 に掲載

I tried Bob's Red Mill GF Hot Cereal during a cleanse and loved the taste. It reminds me of the Cream of Wheat my mom used to make on winter mornings before school. I top it with a little maple syrup or brown sugar to sweeten, and add crushed almonds for texture and protein. Definitely a favorite, although a 'microwave preparation' option would be nice.

GLuten free flour

Reviewer2166946により Mar 06, 2012 に掲載

This is a very tasty flour at an excellent price - we pay almost 3 times this price in Australia. I always mix it with other flours at a rough 20%.

yummy

Reviewer3234154により Feb 01, 2012 に掲載

this is a must for any gluten free pantry. sweet flour with body and substance. this is a heavy flour and best used with other lighter flours, but makes all the difference in taste and texture.

Glutenfritt mel!

etiskhandelにより Mar 20, 2013 に掲載

bob's red mill produserer okologisk mat og har forsket paa glutenfrie produkter i 30 aar med det formaalet aa skape de beste innen glutenfrie produkter. Jeg bruker dette melet til pizzabunner og vafler. I forhold til annet glutenfritt mel saa syntes jeg dette er bedre fordi det ikke klumper i rora. Er veldig fornoyd, og bestiller jevnlig :)

記: iHerbはこのレビューから任意の医療クレームを含蓄しません。 免責事項。

good

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

ipanpanにより May 13, 2015 に掲載

Smells nice And sweet. I use this as pasrt of my GF flour blend.

商品 11 - 15 の合計 82