JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Excellent GF flour

5598399106105531991により Sep 26, 2015 に掲載

One of my favourite GF flours. Very versatile. Mixed with other whole grain GF flours, it gives rustic GF bread good texture and improved taste.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Great for gluten free baking!

Reviewer1190860により Mar 29, 2015 に掲載

This flour is sweet itself so no need for too much sugar!

Best gluten free flour

4621462479638083395により Mar 12, 2014 に掲載

This flour has made my change to a gluten free diet easy. It is my staple in my mixes and an essential part of the bread and pancakes. The package has recipies on it and is informative about the produkt and the mill.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Best gluten free flour for me

Reviewer1673244により Oct 07, 2010 に掲載

This flour is my favorite baking flour. It is naturally sweeter than any other flour I tried; I use it for muffins and pancakes without any other sweetener.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

good

5020575515959404262により Nov 13, 2013 に掲載

good

認証済の購入

Excellent

5086084480570769239により Apr 24, 2014 に掲載

Just made a gluten-free bread with this flour. Bob's Red Mill products are really good.

Gluten free

Reviewer1890284により Mar 17, 2011 に掲載

I looked everywhere for sorghum flour and even the Mennonite bulk stores in my area didn't carry it. I use this product in making my own blend of gluten-free flours. iHerb had the best selection for the best price. Making your own GF blend is a lot cheaper than buying the little bags of already blended flour.

Takes Me Back

Reviewer3287907により Feb 01, 2009 に掲載

I tried Bob's Red Mill GF Hot Cereal during a cleanse and loved the taste. It reminds me of the Cream of Wheat my mom used to make on winter mornings before school. I top it with a little maple syrup or brown sugar to sweeten, and add crushed almonds for texture and protein. Definitely a favorite, although a 'microwave preparation' option would be nice.

I Love Sorghum Flour!

Reviewer3359769により Apr 08, 2012 に掲載

I need to eat gluten free, and sorghum flour is a staple in my recipes. I also am using the all purpose flour mix from the book Artisinal Gluten Free Cooking, and it includes sorghum flour in that mix. I like the flour because it is a healthier flour with good nutrients in it as opposed to some of the starchier gluten free flours.

Excellent flour!

Reviewer3062417により Mar 01, 2011 に掲載

Great product, great international shipping. Iherb rocks!

商品 21 - 30 の合計 90