JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Good gluten-free flour

Reviewer2576914により Oct 25, 2009 に掲載

We mix this with Potato Starch and Tapioca Flour for a base gluten-free flour to replace cup-for-cup wheat flour in any recipe and everything turns out great. 1 bag sorghum, 1 bag potato, 3 cups tapioca.) Great price at iHerb!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

One of the essentials in my gluten free pantry!

iHerbaliciousにより Nov 20, 2012 に掲載

I have a coeliac disease so a gluten free diet is of a vital importance to me. I buy most of gluten free flours from iHerb, since in our country (EU market) selection of GF products is not that wide - in last years has improved a lot but we are not there yet;) And GF sorghum flour is one of the products that have not yet reached our shelves, so I am really glad I discovered it on iHerb. I must say that from all GF flours I’ve tried, sorghum flour is the one that (taste wise) the most resembles wheat. I use it in my home baked GF bread (I mix it with other GF flours, but usually sorghum flour represents 50%) and it is great for thickening sauces. I heartily recommend it to all of coeliacs out there! :)

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

The best gluten free flour I have used.

Reviewer1963992により May 25, 2010 に掲載

I almost gave up on gluten free baking until I tried one more attempt with sorghum flour. Now I can make baked goods that taste similar to the wheat versions we were use to using sorghum, coconut, and tapioca flour. I also use lots of ground oats.

Bob's Sorghum flour

Reviewer3033884により Jun 08, 2010 に掲載

Blend this with your Sweet Rice Flour, potato and corn starch, and your bread will be much tastier!!! It is too bad IHerb doesn't carry the Bob's Sweet Rice Flour. They ship fast and free if your order is large enough.

great product!

Reviewer3019553により Jul 29, 2008 に掲載

We are a wheat-free family and I use sorghum flour in all the recipes that call for soy or garbanzo flour. It works just as well without the uncooked bean flavor. It has a very mild flavor.

Bob's Red Mill Sweet White Sorghum Flour

Reviewer1434920により Jul 28, 2010 に掲載

really like this flour as it provides protein when added to my other gluten free flours and lowers the overall GI. works really well at 20-30% of the overall flour mix and taste is quite good

GLuten free flour

Reviewer2166946により Mar 06, 2012 に掲載

This is a very tasty flour at an excellent price - we pay almost 3 times this price in Australia. I always mix it with other flours at a rough 20%.

Glutenfritt mel!

etiskhandelにより Mar 20, 2013 に掲載

bob's red mill produserer okologisk mat og har forsket paa glutenfrie produkter i 30 aar med det formaalet aa skape de beste innen glutenfrie produkter. Jeg bruker dette melet til pizzabunner og vafler. I forhold til annet glutenfritt mel saa syntes jeg dette er bedre fordi det ikke klumper i rora. Er veldig fornoyd, og bestiller jevnlig :)

yummy

Reviewer3234154により Feb 01, 2012 に掲載

this is a must for any gluten free pantry. sweet flour with body and substance. this is a heavy flour and best used with other lighter flours, but makes all the difference in taste and texture.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Great flour for gluten free baking!

Reviewer3020614により Sep 28, 2011 に掲載

I use sorghum flour as part of an all-purpose flour mix I make to prepare gluten free baked goods. Mixing the flours with sorghum far exceeds using plain rice flours! iHerb delivered it fast and securely!!

商品 1 - 10 の合計 72