JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

red mill steel cut oats

4738140279150967116により Mar 22, 2015 に掲載

I was not impressed with this

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Ok, takes a lot of cooking.

LittlePancakeにより Nov 05, 2014 に掲載

I wasn't too impressed with these oats as found they were very tough and took a lot of cooking. A long standing fan of oats I usually opt for jumbo rolled oats and will probably stick with those in future as I found the texture of these Bob's steel cut just too hard and chewy. I had to cook them for a long time for them to become remotely edible and even after cooking for more than 25 minutes they were still 'al dente'. I also experimented using both water and milk for making my morning porridge with them; the milk version was slightly better. Will probably save them to use for making flapjacks or crumble topping as I just wasn't a fan of these for making oatmeal. Wont buy again.

healthy

Reviewer2684218により Jun 14, 2013 に掲載

i and my family always enjoy red mill's oats.

Great taste

Reviewer1069390により Nov 16, 2012 に掲載

This really is what it says on the packet - it's the worlds best oatmeal! I eat it every morning, and could be without. Great taste.

Great!

Reviewer1016652により Jul 27, 2012 に掲載

They seem to be great quality and have texture and great flavor!

Great quality and price

Reviewer3020167により Feb 23, 2012 に掲載

Thought I'd try these, found that we like them.

Bob's Red Mill Steel Cut Oatmeal

Reviewer3198431により Jan 14, 2012 に掲載

These are great for lowering my Cholestrol, just by eating cup full every morning I reduced my Cholestrol by 40 points the past 6 months and I am hoping in April when I go to the doctor it will be down another 40 points as I can not take the meds for this problem. And they taste very good too, I put brown sugar on mine.

Not my....bowl of oats

Reviewer2164053により Dec 19, 2011 に掲載

Seemed like a good quality product, but I didn't really like the texture of these oats. I have never had steel cut oats before so I won't rate them down because of it, but I much prefer rolled oats. These always came out chewy and tough, no matter how long I cooked them or by what method (though stove-top results were MUCH better than microwave). Won't buy again. Edit: I tried cooking these with water first, and then adding milk - tremendous difference in taste and final texture, and I really enjoyed them!

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Favorite Oatmeal

Reviewer1004434により Nov 02, 2011 に掲載

This is my favorite breakfast cereal. A bowl of cooked, steel-cut oatmeal along with a few tablespoons of yogurt stirred in to make it creamy will satisfy my hunger for up to six hours.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Better than Store Oatmeal!

Reviewer2031404により Aug 14, 2011 に掲載

This is the best tasting oatmeal I've ever tasted and it does not have all that gravy run off like store bought oats. It's worth the extra money.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 36