JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Best oats

Reviewer2560511により Jul 06, 2008 に掲載

These oats really do the job of cleaning you out--cholestrol & your GI tract. Taste great w/ berries etc. Easy to cook, too.

Good ole stand by!

Reviewer2995927により Oct 15, 2009 に掲載

This is very good quality oatmeal and just like the Irish kind you pay mucho bucks for. I just pour boiling water on it in a pot and the next morning heat it up and eat. Another fantasti Bob's Red Mill product.

Not my....bowl of oats

Reviewer2164053により Dec 19, 2011 に掲載

Seemed like a good quality product, but I didn't really like the texture of these oats. I have never had steel cut oats before so I won't rate them down because of it, but I much prefer rolled oats. These always came out chewy and tough, no matter how long I cooked them or by what method (though stove-top results were MUCH better than microwave). Won't buy again. Edit: I tried cooking these with water first, and then adding milk - tremendous difference in taste and final texture, and I really enjoyed them!

This is the BEST!

Reviewer3266581により May 02, 2009 に掲載

I am sorry I waited so long to try this kind of oatmeal. It takes longer but it is soooo gooood. It is really worth the 15-20 minutes to cook.

great!

Reviewer1966548により Jul 02, 2009 に掲載

a little more work than quick oats but well worth the effort.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

good

Reviewer1946064により Aug 01, 2009 に掲載

These oats were tasty.

Steel Cut Oats

Reviewer2500853により Sep 21, 2009 に掲載

I dont think I could rate this product more highly. I have had difficulty in getting them here in Australia. The service was also very prompt. Excellent all round

Great Product

Reviewer1402965により Nov 29, 2009 に掲載

I love this cereal. It is a non-wheat mix that can be used as a side dish or as a hot cereal.

Delicious and healthy!

Reviewer2355669により Dec 01, 2009 に掲載

Will definitely buy more of this!!!

Nutty and good texture

Reviewer1031377により Jan 27, 2010 に掲載

Nice change from regular old fashion oatmeal

商品 1 - 10 の合計 38