JA

レビューを書く

申し訳ありませんが、この商品は現在、在庫切れです.

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Great organic whole grain kamut.

Caeruleaにより May 10, 2014 に掲載

Not only is this ancient Egyptian grain delicious and nutritious, but also it's rich in dietary fiber, protein, amino acids, niacin, thiamin, vitamin B6, folic acid, riboflavin, manganese, phosphorus, magnesium, copper, zinc, iron, potas sium, calcium, phytosterols and antioxidants, and beneficial for people suffering from diabetes, hypertension, high cholesterol, obesity, cardiovascular conditions, heart disease, gastritis, acid reflux, nausea, indigestion, osteoporosis, arthritis, rheumatism, acne, eczema, psoriasis, dermatitis, as well as many other skin conditions, and even cancer: it helps stabilize blood sugar and regulate insulin levels, prevents blood spikes keeping you full longer, flushes toxins out of the body, aids digestion, prevents heartburn and acid reflux, increases appetite, soothes the stomach lining, reduces colon inflammation, normalizes blood pressure, lowers triglycerides and LDL or "bad" cholesterol levels while increasing HDL or "good" cholesterol, protects against strokes, atherosclerosis and peripheral arterial disease, boosts and strengthens the immune system, neutralizes free radicals, improves brain function, helps maintain healthy bones, teeth, joints, skin, nails, and hair, and even reduces the risk of cancer, not to mention that it's great in different recipes. I love this organic whole grain kamut: not only is it delicious, but also it helps normalize my cholesterol levels and blood pressure and relieves the symptoms of my acid reflux and gastritis. It's a great product and I would recommend it to anyone wanting to have a healthier diet.

kamut berries

Reviewer1581651により Sep 09, 2010 に掲載

Great in my homemade bread.

very good

Reviewer1682718により Mar 22, 2009 に掲載

I prefer to grind my flour fresh, so this is great.

Delicious

5673670549130414486により Aug 06, 2016 に掲載

Toothsome grain, with nice aroma and texture.

Good taste

Reviewer2975168により Nov 14, 2010 に掲載

They taste very good in my green salad, and taste better than barley berries(just my personal opinion of course). This product was a big suprise!

Kamut Grain

5602714228234886441により Sep 24, 2014 に掲載

Hay...I'm new at this and thought I was ordering something that could be substituted for flour. I received whole Karmut grain. Can I use my Kitchenaid Food processor to convert the grain into flour? Karmut porridge doesn't sound very appealing....I don't even like Grits.

looks good

Reviewer1023846により Sep 13, 2014 に掲載

looks good, haven't tasted it yet though

Don't know