JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Excellent Product

Reviewer2242293により 8 09, 2011 に掲載

I have been searching for ages for a good substitute for white flour, and I think I have finally found the answer with Bob's Red Mill Organic Whole Grain Amaranth Flour. This is great news, for both my husband and I are diabetics, and it's not just sugar that causes glucose levels to increase. I have had lots of fun redoing old recipes for cakes and cookies that otherwise would call for white flour - there is no discernible difference in taste, although one has to be careful in how much one uses as I did have to recalculate some measurements as Amaranth flour has a denser consistency than regular. However, our sweet tooth can be happily satisfied without the fear of paying the price with our sugar levels!

cake

Reviewer1391464により 8 12, 2010 に掲載

I used the product to make a cake and loved it.

I love the taste

Reviewer1640578により 2 01, 2012 に掲載

I loved the taste of this flour from the first bite of a bread I baked! I generally like dark bread.

Amaranth Flour

Reviewer3229175により 11 14, 2007 に掲載

Very good. Makes good bread.

Using in Baking Blends

Reviewer2588957により 12 07, 2009 に掲載

I am using this flour in gluten free baking blends to improve the nutritional content of the products. It's another ancient grain that is better for us than rice, wheat, potato and corn flours.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Good flour to nogluten cook

Reviewer2657851により 8 29, 2012 に掲載

I like it.

Amaranth flour

Reviewer2724636により 9 01, 2009 に掲載

Flour arrived in a timely manner with no problems. Recommended highly.

Whole Grain Amaranth

Reviewer2804221により 2 24, 2010 に掲載

Good to use in healty bread recipies

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

making my own gluten free bread! it's lovely

4646376547000086244により 4 08, 2016 に掲載

as above

educator

Reviewer3325428により 3 24, 2008 に掲載

rich in lysine and user friendly for those with celiac disease; it's delicious in baked goods

商品 1 - 10 の合計 31