JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Excellent Product

Reviewer2242293により Aug 09, 2011 に掲載

I have been searching for ages for a good substitute for white flour, and I think I have finally found the answer with Bob's Red Mill Organic Whole Grain Amaranth Flour. This is great news, for both my husband and I are diabetics, and it's not just sugar that causes glucose levels to increase. I have had lots of fun redoing old recipes for cakes and cookies that otherwise would call for white flour - there is no discernible difference in taste, although one has to be careful in how much one uses as I did have to recalculate some measurements as Amaranth flour has a denser consistency than regular. However, our sweet tooth can be happily satisfied without the fear of paying the price with our sugar levels!

Amaranth Flour

Reviewer3229175により Nov 14, 2007 に掲載

Very good. Makes good bread.

cake

Reviewer1391464により Aug 12, 2010 に掲載

I used the product to make a cake and loved it.

I love the taste

Reviewer1640578により Feb 01, 2012 に掲載

I loved the taste of this flour from the first bite of a bread I baked! I generally like dark bread.

Using in Baking Blends

Reviewer2588957により Dec 07, 2009 に掲載

I am using this flour in gluten free baking blends to improve the nutritional content of the products. It's another ancient grain that is better for us than rice, wheat, potato and corn flours.

Light and nutritious

Reviewer3021647により Dec 14, 2009 に掲載

Excellent flour substitute for those of us who can't tolerate gluten. Very nice texture and beautiful aroma.

Whole Grain Amaranth

Reviewer2804221により Feb 24, 2010 に掲載

Good to use in healty bread recipies

kirsti64により Apr 29, 2010 に掲載

ok

educator

Reviewer3325428により Mar 24, 2008 に掲載

rich in lysine and user friendly for those with celiac disease; it's delicious in baked goods

Amaranth flour

Reviewer2724636により Sep 01, 2009 に掲載

Flour arrived in a timely manner with no problems. Recommended highly.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 31