JA

¥582

のセーブ: ¥28 (5 % オフ)

レビューを書く

申し訳ありませんが、この商品は現在、在庫切れです.

• ** This product is kept refrigerated to preserve its freshness.

• レビュー | 英語
    並び替え

Excellent product

coupon-code-REZ294により Apr 05, 2012 に掲載

Bob's Red Mill, Organic, Golden Flaxseed Meal is an excellent healthy product, just wish there would be a zipper closure at the top of the bag since this product must not recieved light. Would order again.

one of our favorites

Reviewer3290903により Feb 15, 2012 に掲載

We've tried several brands of golden flaxseed meal and feel that Bob's Organic brand is the best. It just seems to taste better and the quality/consistency of the meal is always uniform from package to package. We've tried cheaper brands but always come back to this.

聽說比flaxseed oil更好

5480061722036964653により Jun 02, 2016 に掲載

喝flaxseed oil喝到想吐 改吃flaxseed powder 因為營養比oil好一點 不過開了包裝就要快點吃完 因為非常容易氧化 吃了就沒意義啦

Great tasting flaxseed meal. Now I buy 2lb package

MGG-ThreeTwoFourにより Aug 01, 2015 に掲載

I have tried 10 different brands of flaxseed meal and can tell you that this is by far the best tasting and has the most consistent quality. There are two types of flaxseeds, brown and golden. Both have the same nutritional value, but golden flaxseed is significantly smoother in taste and not as pungent/bitter aftertaste. I especially like Bob's Red mill for the organic offerings at a minimal price increase. I regularly sprinkle 1-2 tablespoons on my cereal in the morning to give it a nutritional punch of fiber, protein and essential fatty acids. The texture is very fine and almost has no noticeable effect on the cereal, if I went with 1 Tbls, you wouldn't even know it was there. I highly recommend giving Bob's products a try, I am sure you will find it as enjoyable as I have. Always store flaxseed meal refrigerated, opened or not. ** For new customers of iHerb, please also visit my page for more product reviews **

Great low carb product

Reviewer1548192により Aug 10, 2009 に掲載

Works great in all my low carb recipes where golden flaxseed meal is used. Have even used it as breading on fried fish. Also very easy to order from iherb. Will order again as needed

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Great stuff, great in oatmeal, or in bread

Reviewer1660870により May 17, 2011 に掲載

Great stuff. Much cheaper than health food shops here in the UK. We add it to oatmeal at breakfast. We add it to the sourdough bread that we bake. Great way to get your additional healthy fibre.

Delicious

Reviewer2085175により Jun 15, 2008 に掲載

I enjoy adding flaxseed to salads. Bob's red mill golden - is excellent.

Best form of Omega 3

Reviewer2919566により Dec 22, 2010 に掲載

This is the best form of Omega 3. If you take it on an empty stomach you will tend to eat less and my cholestrol level is down and under control when consuming it consistently.My skin is better now. Price WOW!

Yummy

Reviewer1382153により Mar 17, 2011 に掲載

Favorit cereal

Bobs Red Mill Flaxseed

Reviewer2799475により May 10, 2011 に掲載

Great Value and very fresh. Prompt delivery and excellent international shipping costs. the site is easy to get around which is a time saver Regards Joy

商品 1 - 10 の合計 28