JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Didn't like it

5536595171908109527により Dec 24, 2013 に掲載

I switched from flax seed to chia seed. Flax seed can create some sort of cyanide poisoning in your body so you shouldn't ear more than a tablespoon per day.

Bob's Whole Flaxseeds

Reviewer3033884により Jun 08, 2010 に掲載

These flaxseeds have a nutty flavor and make a great tasting and healthy snack!

Healthy

Reviewer2361720により Jul 28, 2010 に掲載

Fresh and healthy. Reasonable price, nutty flavor

Flaxseed Whole Grain

Reviewer2890522により Nov 14, 2007 に掲載

Excellent product!!

C. Mendonca

Reviewer3353329により Oct 10, 2008 に掲載

Quick delivery and excellently packed with expiration dates to make our bulk order a very inexpensive way to keep from running out of this excellent product.Thank you

Bob's Red MIll Flaxseed

Reviewer1081774により May 15, 2008 に掲載

This is a great product. I always got this from our grocery store, but since we moved I couldn't find it anywhere. It was a great price.

Flaxseed for Horses

5245687126356940096により Nov 25, 2013 に掲載

I actually purchased this for my horse that suffered from COPD/allergy type symptoms for years (coughing/wheezing). I have had her on a regimen of herbs and Spirulina and added the flaxseed. I keep it in the freezer and grind it in small batches and refrigerate. She loves it and it has really helped her coat shine, her hooves strengthen, and her allergies are much improved! I have added it to my salads as well, but prefer fish oil and Evening Primrose oil for my essential fatty acids.

My favorite thing!!

Reviewer1607412により Nov 29, 2013 に掲載

Started using flaxseeds, whole but grind in small coffee grinder (10. WM). Got me through a bout with cancer, cured - all natural.

Delicious!

Reviewer1666768により Feb 16, 2012 に掲載

I love this product. We use it to make muesli, and also as a cooked cereal. I especially like to add pecans and dried fruit for a high-fiber breakfast that keeps me full all day!

Bob's red mill 100% whole grain flaxseed gluten free

Reviewer1249017により Apr 18, 2011 に掲載

Excellent product, Excellent shipping and service

商品 1 - 10 の合計 31