JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Not organic, still yummy

baluptonにより Jan 03, 2014 に掲載

Not organic (didn't realise) so won't buy again. Still yummy though.

Didn't like it

5536595171908109527により Dec 24, 2013 に掲載

I switched from flax seed to chia seed. Flax seed can create some sort of cyanide poisoning in your body so you shouldn't ear more than a tablespoon per day.

4 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

My favorite thing!!

Reviewer1607412により Nov 29, 2013 に掲載

Started using flaxseeds, whole but grind in small coffee grinder (10. WM). Got me through a bout with cancer, cured - all natural.

Flaxseed for Horses

5245687126356940096により Nov 25, 2013 に掲載

I actually purchased this for my horse that suffered from COPD/allergy type symptoms for years (coughing/wheezing). I have had her on a regimen of herbs and Spirulina and added the flaxseed. I keep it in the freezer and grind it in small batches and refrigerate. She loves it and it has really helped her coat shine, her hooves strengthen, and her allergies are much improved! I have added it to my salads as well, but prefer fish oil and Evening Primrose oil for my essential fatty acids.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Bob's row whole flax seeds

5013358051943706726により Aug 29, 2013 に掲載

Good product. I have been used it for a while.

Tasty & heathy cereal!

Reviewer2346507により Jul 21, 2012 に掲載

I enjoy eating all of Bob's Red Mill whole grain cereals! My favorite is his 8 grain cereal.

Excelentes semillas

4618720939707648705により Jun 10, 2012 に掲載

Relacion peso y precio muy buena.

Tasty fresh flaxseed

Reviewer1533331により Mar 30, 2012 に掲載

Nice and fresh flavor. Much better than the type I have been buying at the supermarket.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

It helps me keep regular

Reviewer1820360により Mar 23, 2012 に掲載

I add them to my morning breakfast oats. It gives a nice texture to it. I like it

Delicious!

Reviewer1666768により Feb 16, 2012 に掲載

I love this product. We use it to make muesli, and also as a cooked cereal. I especially like to add pecans and dried fruit for a high-fiber breakfast that keeps me full all day!

商品 1 - 10 の合計 31