JA

2 つ星
1 つ星
レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Mesa Harina Review (Non GMO).

Reviewer2023013により Dec 25, 2013 に掲載

Take this review seriously. Two things: First and most important is the manufacture of this product stated to me that the ingredients are non GMO. The leading brand of this product that is in most every market is almost guaranteed to be made with GMO corn. GMO products will degrade your health, guaranteed. The other thing is this product tastes as good as or better than the leading brand. I have since re-ordered it.

decent tortillas

Reviewer3122723により Dec 12, 2011 に掲載

I made tortiilas using this mix and followed the instructions on the label. They had an ackward taste maybe due no gluten in the mix. Im used to using maseca, but this mix is not to bad. I will make some gorditas in the next few days.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Good

Reviewer2557469により Jul 01, 2013 に掲載

I use this is in a gluten free all-purpose blend. Works great. I have not used it for any other recipe.

Makes very good tortillas

vegangryにより Oct 20, 2013 に掲載

The whole family loves the tortillas made with this flour. I think the clue is to make the tortillas very thin. I use the receipt on the package. I have tried other corn flour to make tortillas, but they did not turn out as good as the ones made with this flour.

corn aroma

kanacaにより Nov 07, 2013 に掲載

Tasty all-natural option for Masa Harina. I use it in muffins made with Bob's GF polenta I've soaked in lime and cooked. The smell is so corn-nutty. Thanks Bob's!

excellent product

5702615038509124220により Dec 05, 2013 に掲載

Just like the stuff I used when I lived in Mexico.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Superfast shipping and great product

5213912007356718603により Dec 09, 2013 に掲載

Awesome product. Super fast shipping. Extremely great customer service..... Superb...Keep it up and thanks for the great product.

Great masa harina

4833188375133186782により Feb 14, 2014 に掲載

Fabulous tasting cornflour for making tortillas at home - highly recommended

Great for tortillas

5598399106105531991により Nov 21, 2014 に掲載

The best tortilla flour. I followed the recipe on the back and they came out great. Love it.

Great masa

4677902882042607339により May 07, 2015 に掲載

Excellent for tasty tortillas. Just follow the recipe on the back. :)

商品 1 - 10 の合計 12