JA

お客様の次のような商品も購入しています:

iHerb カスタマーレビュー

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Bob's Red Mill, Garbanzo Bean Flour is a Great Gluten Free Flour for Baking!

BeckySueにより Mar 13, 2015 に掲載

Since I am on a gluten free diet I use this flour as one of the main ingredients in my homemade muffins. It has a good taste and it is nice to have some extra protein in my muffins.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Does what it's supposed to

Reviewer3050761により Oct 04, 2013 に掲載

I like to use this for making frying batter for tofu and it works great.

Makes great crepes!

Reviewer1974364により Oct 01, 2013 に掲載

I mix it with a little sea salt, coconut oil, and water. Cook it over medium heat and you have a delicious, healthy crepe! I've out fruit on it but also pasta sauce and artichokes. It's like a little pizza crepe. Love it!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Excellent quality, will purchase again.

4978545617610769518により Jul 12, 2013 に掲載

Excellent quality, will purchase again.

ok

Reviewer2646612により Jul 11, 2013 に掲載

Fine :)

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Great thickening agent.

ReviewerJEN240により Apr 12, 2013 に掲載

I feel better using this as a thickening agent for the protein, a little extra fiber than most flours and also the flavor. It blends a bit nicer.

Delicious!

Reviewer2074869により Nov 24, 2012 に掲載

I bought this to make Hummus, and can tell that I love it. I will buy again.

great

Reviewer2671500により Sep 10, 2012 に掲載

I use this almost every day, in pancakes (crepes), bread, cakes, in all my gluten free and egg-free baking. It's a great substitute for eggs in baking.

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Good value, beany flavor

5357511497415059881により Sep 08, 2012 に掲載

Bakes up well. I've even cooked it to make hummus. Nice texture. I like to mix it with coconut flour for baking so my cookies don't taste too beany. Good value; I've purchased this product many times as it keeps the cost lower than using all almond and coconut flour.

Garbanzo Flour

maryfran444により Jun 20, 2012 に掲載

First, I have to say I love Bob's Red Mill and I love garbanzo bean flour. Fiber rich and gluten free, it can be used in place of regular flour in lots of recipes. It makes a great tasting gravy...just add baking powder and a little salt as you normally would with flour. It has a unique taste that is appealing to me. I sub some into my flax muffins to make them lighter and not so dense. It's a good alternative flour for healthy, gluten free cooking.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 46