JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

5 stars

5070317842757986251により Jul 25, 2012 に掲載

I will be more, I loved this :)

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Great substitute for grain based flour for baked goods

Reviewer2841114により Nov 04, 2012 に掲載

Great substitute for grain based flour for baked goods, I also make almond meal of my own by making nut milk. I soak my almonds overnight to decrease the phytic acid. Next morning I blend them with water, then I pour the mixture through muslin/cheesecloth over my sieve, which leaves me with almond pulp, once dried and ground this is almond meal/flour.

A nice product!

Reviewer2869993により Mar 21, 2011 に掲載

This is a good product, and can be used in cake and cookie recipes as well as to make yummy marzipan:) I like this a lot better than the unblanched ones.

Satisfied

5533973855579802476により Oct 09, 2014 に掲載

This is a nice meal of almonds. Nice texture and taste.

Nice almond flour

Reviewer3286142により Mar 12, 2012 に掲載

Very good almond flour

Super!!

Reviewer3289415により Sep 22, 2011 に掲載

Great for making pai.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Use it for a lot of bakery

Reviewer3018106により Jun 30, 2012 に掲載

great instead of white flour. Cookies, pancakes, pastries etc

Fave

Reviewer3092624により Apr 30, 2014 に掲載

Fave for baking gluten free desserts.

Great for baking

Reviewer2968957により Apr 14, 2013 に掲載

I love using Almond Flour in my homemade baking mix. I make up a huge batch of this mix all the time, which has about 12 cups of every kind of flour I can think of in it... to use for pancakes and waffles or muffins. I kind of make it different every time depending upon what is in the house, but I love to use all different kinds of flours - whole wheat, brown rice flour, graham flour, spelt flour, quinoa flour, etc. I also grind up rolled oats and use a cup of oat flour. Also wheat and oat bran... Last time I tried using a cup of the almond meal / flour and it gave my pancakes and waffles a great light and soft / crispy edged texture. Next time I'll add 2 cups in! I've read that you can use it to substitute about 1/3 or your recipe's flour. Try it!

So good

Reviewer2988811により Mar 02, 2012 に掲載

Just as expected, wish it could be a bigger bag, but its too costly. I loved it.

商品 51 - 60 の合計 76