JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Use it a lot

lillanneにより Dec 11, 2012 に掲載

In baking etc - try to avoid carbohydrate

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

All it's cracked up to be

5116640392345431828により Nov 26, 2012 に掲載

I've been meaning to order this for quite some time now. It is everything I've been expecting and it definitely makes for healthier baking than with regular flour.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Good

94Tinaにより Nov 09, 2012 に掲載

I think almond flour is my favourite flour (at least one of them), and I can't say anything bad about this one. The packing is a little impractical compared to the one from Fun Fresh Foods, though. This one is also a little more expensive, so I think I'll go for the other one the next time, but the flour itself is good.

Bra

Reviewer3153177により Nov 06, 2012 に掲載

Et godt mandelmel:)

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Great substitute for grain based flour for baked goods

Reviewer2841114により Nov 04, 2012 に掲載

Great substitute for grain based flour for baked goods, I also make almond meal of my own by making nut milk. I soak my almonds overnight to decrease the phytic acid. Next morning I blend them with water, then I pour the mixture through muslin/cheesecloth over my sieve, which leaves me with almond pulp, once dried and ground this is almond meal/flour.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

good

Rosemaryにより Aug 14, 2012 に掲載

Average good almond flour!

Gluten-Free Flour

Reviewer1650627により Jul 30, 2012 に掲載

I like this flour. Good product, great price and big package!

5 stars

5070317842757986251により Jul 25, 2012 に掲載

I will be more, I loved this :)

Best Brand

khesselにより Jul 24, 2012 に掲載

The price on iherb for the product is pretty good. I compared it to the price at a whole foods store in the U.S. last year, and the price on iherb was more competitive. I listened to a podcast about the owner once, and he seems like a respectable, down-to-earth business owner. I like buying from a company where I can put a face to the name, not a big corporation. (I don't mind paying a little bit more for a quality product). I have used this flour to make gluten free wraps, hamburger buns, and even marzipan. (Yum)

6 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Mary

5745951753123181669により Jul 20, 2012 に掲載

Nice product price comparable to others makes good bread from the wheat belly recipe collection

商品 31 - 40 の合計 75