JA

« 前の | 1 2 3 4 5 | 次のページ »

Very coarse meal

13 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer1117301により May 01, 2009 に掲載

I made my own almond meal before I purchased the Bob's Red Mill almond flour. I honestly don't think it's worth my money to purchase this product any longer as I can make my own for a considerable amount less by buying bulk almonds, blanching them myself and grinding them myself. Not only that but the Bob's Almond Meal/Flour seems to have big chunks in it that you can definitely taste when cooking/baking with it. I made almond flour pancakes with homemade almond meal and the texture was right on, I made them with this purchased almond flour and I bit down quite a few times on chewy larger pieces of almonds.

Best Brand

6 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

khesselにより Jul 24, 2012 に掲載

The price on iherb for the product is pretty good. I compared it to the price at a whole foods store in the U.S. last year, and the price on iherb was more competitive. I listened to a podcast about the owner once, and he seems like a respectable, down-to-earth business owner. I like buying from a company where I can put a face to the name, not a big corporation. (I don't mind paying a little bit more for a quality product). I have used this flour to make gluten free wraps, hamburger buns, and even marzipan. (Yum)

Love This Stuff!

3 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer1007110により Mar 11, 2010 に掲載

I have made almond pancakes, almond-sesame crackers, and used for coating oven frien chicken- YUM!

Love this!!

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer2408619により Dec 04, 2010 に掲載

Top quality. Perfect as a replacement for wheat flour in baking of almost all kinds.

Fab!

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer3237759により Feb 19, 2012 に掲載

Love this almond meal. Wish i could find it for a good price in New Zealand.

商品 1 - 5 の合計 75