JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Best Brand

khesselにより 7 24, 2012 に掲載

The price on iherb for the product is pretty good. I compared it to the price at a whole foods store in the U.S. last year, and the price on iherb was more competitive. I listened to a podcast about the owner once, and he seems like a respectable, down-to-earth business owner. I like buying from a company where I can put a face to the name, not a big corporation. (I don't mind paying a little bit more for a quality product). I have used this flour to make gluten free wraps, hamburger buns, and even marzipan. (Yum)

Love This Stuff!

Reviewer1007110により 3 11, 2010 に掲載

I have made almond pancakes, almond-sesame crackers, and used for coating oven frien chicken- YUM!

Love this!!

Reviewer2408619により 12 04, 2010 に掲載

Top quality. Perfect as a replacement for wheat flour in baking of almost all kinds.

Fab!

Reviewer3237759により 2 19, 2012 に掲載

Love this almond meal. Wish i could find it for a good price in New Zealand.

nice

5632626453081906708により 8 01, 2013 に掲載

nice poduct, i made my first macaroni :)

Best I've ever used

5086084480570769239により 2 01, 2015 に掲載

Too bad I have to import this. This is the best Almond Flour I've used, finely grained. I can't use it as much as I would like.

amazing

4732266215972395202により 5 14, 2015 に掲載

Amazing , great for baking , very soft. iherb has the best price for it . will keep buying !

good quality almond flour

Reviewer3290903により 12 28, 2011 に掲載

This is the brand I always purchase and use frequently in baking/cooking. The consistency is good and uniform, it bakes up nicely and has a nice, mild flavor.

Another fantastic product from Bob's Red Mill

Reviewer2084487により 6 28, 2010 に掲載

Just pure almond meal, great price great texture and taste. Will buy again I use almond meal alot as both my husband are gluten and wheat intolerant. Melbourne Australia

great product!

Reviewer1488491により 1 06, 2012 に掲載

Made crackers with it so far and the were delicious!

商品 1 - 10 の合計 61