JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Good form of zinc

Reviewer2025838により May 04, 2010 に掲載

I have to watch my intake of copper so it's nice to find a zinc supplement that doesn't contain copper. I wish it was in a slightly lower dosage, though.

Zinc

Reviewer1118001により May 13, 2010 に掲載

According to my Dr. it is the highest quality Zinc product on the market. No results yet but no issues either.

Healing

Reviewer3193099により Jun 28, 2010 に掲載

The zinc seems to be working fine...healed a cut I had for awhile. I am highly allergic to many things so the fact that I can take these is a plus.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

tried both bluebonnet and now foods

5699993330116946412により Dec 02, 2012 に掲載

for my zinc picolinate and bluebonnet was the winner. i divide the capsules in half so i'm taking 25 mg doses and have no problems taking multiple doses during the day. very agreeable with my stomach.

veg friendly & cheap

4749031583998150554により Oct 22, 2013 に掲載

what more could you ask for? this is the best price i've ever found for these. period. quick shipping too!

very effective

5560831101371935465により Jan 21, 2014 に掲載

I was taking zinc chelate 30mg before I switch to this product. I feel that this products is either better absorbed or that I really need 50mg daily. I feel better with this product and no longer feel like catching a cold.

Great absorption

4706965559827914660により Mar 25, 2015 に掲載

This form of Zinc seems to absorb better. By my AMA and Chinese doctors, I don't really need Zinc, but when I take it I don't catch grandchildren's or co-workers colds etc. iHerb packs things well too.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Picolinate is the most absorbable form of zinc

vitalityにより Jun 24, 2015 に掲載

I was taking a tablet from another brand but this one is so much more effective. Since taking it sores have been healing and hormones getting more balanced etc. Picolinate capsules are far better absorbed than the chelates or tablets. I'm taking two of these a day to treat a deficiency - my body is needing much larger amounts that usual due to long term illness (severe deficiency shown through tests). Be careful with this as excessive amounts (such as if there is no deficiency) can suppress the immune system or cause an imbalance with copper levels in your body. Zinc helps heal the gut and supports the nervous system. A standard amount to supplement with is 15-20mg/day, preferably of zinc picolinate (Thorne is good).

good.

Reviewer2919146により Jan 19, 2011 に掲載

good. but price is not reasonable.

supplements