JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

Poor product description

4872992102632051096により Feb 18, 2016 に掲載

This Magnesium salt is a laxative and it's not properly described

Good quality

5486159123554941787により Apr 26, 2015 に掲載

I have been taking it for over a month, it certainly helps with your transit immediately and also helps with remaining calm.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

약간 크네요. 각이 져있어서 넘길때 걸리는 느낌이 들어요.

Reviewer1050710により Dec 14, 2014 に掲載

생리통이 있어서 먹고 있어요. 같은 회사 다른 제품 (+V B6) 복용하다가 이제품 한번 써봤는데 크기때문에 그전꺼로 돌아갈수 있겠어요.

One of the best

Reviewer2969051により Sep 15, 2014 に掲載

Easy on the stomach and very absorbable.

Magnesium pills

Reviewer2316011により Jul 15, 2014 に掲載

the pills are very large and next time I will get the liquid capsules if available. so far so good with migraine manageability..not a 100% but a little better when taking these supplements.

Misleading label

Duckusにより Jul 15, 2014 に掲載

The label says caplets, which makes one expect small capsules. Instead you get tablets. Why don't they just say tablets? Otherwise, it is a decent product.

Always my first choice

4943887263208897998により Jul 12, 2014 に掲載

Bluebonnet magnesium and calcium just works better in my body. I don't know why, it just does. This is my personal experience, but I would recommend it to anyone to see if it works for you too. I also appreciate that it doesn't contain extra unnecessary ingredients,which is probably why it works better.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Wouldn't purchase this again.

5110933984946654954により Nov 18, 2012 に掲載

I should have know better than to purchase this item. Caplets means really hard capsule sized pills. I don't think you can absorb the Mg very well because of this. I recommend only purchasing capsules.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Second choice, but good product

Reviewer1437520により Jun 28, 2012 に掲載

When I could not get Olympian Labs Chelated Magnesium, i tried this one. Didn't work as well, but It is good. Prefer OL.

Dosage isn't too high

Reviewer1506472により Jun 22, 2012 に掲載

I like the fact that the dosage isn't really high on this because too high dosages can sometime cause diarrhea. With this you can split the dosage out through out the day.

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています