JA

商品 1 - 5 の合計 23

« 前の | 1 2 3 4 5 | 次のページ »

muscle pain

Reviewer1178785により Oct 07, 2008 に掲載

Can tell a difference in less than a month in muscle & joint pain.

Helped my back pain!

Reviewer2047570により Jan 29, 2012 に掲載

for about a year I suffered from excruciating back pain at night and couldn't turn over without wincing and moaning at its worst. I read a book that suggested that a lack of magnesium might be the problem and so I started taking it more than six months ago. I noticed improvement within about a month or less and now I have no problems with back pain at night. This pain was located in the mid-back or waist area, and involved muscle pain, not skeletal pain.

Dosage isn't too high

Reviewer1506472により Jun 22, 2012 に掲載

I like the fact that the dosage isn't really high on this because too high dosages can sometime cause diarrhea. With this you can split the dosage out through out the day.

Always my first choice

4943887263208897998により Jul 12, 2014 に掲載

Bluebonnet magnesium and calcium just works better in my body. I don't know why, it just does. This is my personal experience, but I would recommend it to anyone to see if it works for you too. I also appreciate that it doesn't contain extra unnecessary ingredients,which is probably why it works better.

Effective, Easily Absorbed

Reviewer1327608により May 02, 2012 に掲載

Despite their somewhat large size, these tablets aren't too difficult to swallow. They also don't have too strong a laxative effect. (Another brand of Mag Cit gave me diarrhea.) I can take up to 3 of Bluebonnet's tablets at a time without any problems (though I usually take just 2). Helps prevent cramps in my feet. And, along with a teaspoon of taurine powder, it makes a good nighttime supplement to help me sleep better. Bluebonnet is a reliable brand and the price is reasonable.

商品 1 - 5 の合計 23