JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Herblady

Reviewer3254772により Dec 09, 2008 に掲載

I thing this brand is excellent especially the dosage: 2 pills equal 400 mg.

Helped my back pain!

Reviewer2047570により Jan 29, 2012 に掲載

for about a year I suffered from excruciating back pain at night and couldn't turn over without wincing and moaning at its worst. I read a book that suggested that a lack of magnesium might be the problem and so I started taking it more than six months ago. I noticed improvement within about a month or less and now I have no problems with back pain at night. This pain was located in the mid-back or waist area, and involved muscle pain, not skeletal pain.

Effective, Easily Absorbed

Reviewer1327608により May 02, 2012 に掲載

Despite their somewhat large size, these tablets aren't too difficult to swallow. They also don't have too strong a laxative effect. (Another brand of Mag Cit gave me diarrhea.) I can take up to 3 of Bluebonnet's tablets at a time without any problems (though I usually take just 2). Helps prevent cramps in my feet. And, along with a teaspoon of taurine powder, it makes a good nighttime supplement to help me sleep better. Bluebonnet is a reliable brand and the price is reasonable.

Dosage isn't too high

Reviewer1506472により Jun 22, 2012 に掲載

I like the fact that the dosage isn't really high on this because too high dosages can sometime cause diarrhea. With this you can split the dosage out through out the day.

muscle pain

Reviewer1178785により Oct 07, 2008 に掲載

Can tell a difference in less than a month in muscle & joint pain.

Always my first choice

4943887263208897998により Jul 12, 2014 に掲載

Bluebonnet magnesium and calcium just works better in my body. I don't know why, it just does. This is my personal experience, but I would recommend it to anyone to see if it works for you too. I also appreciate that it doesn't contain extra unnecessary ingredients,which is probably why it works better.

Dissolves

Reviewer2683986により Sep 22, 2009 に掲載

dissolves easily

excellent

Reviewer1182693により Nov 04, 2009 に掲載

reliable brand plus magnesium in a capsule is easier to swallow

Mag Citrate

Reviewer1016058により Mar 21, 2010 に掲載

Best Value I have seen.

Love it!

Reviewer1143914により Mar 31, 2010 に掲載

I always feel a difference (for the better) when using this product.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 24