JA

1 つ星
レビュー | 英語
日本語 (0)
並び替え

SODIUM BENSOATE + VIT C CAUSES CANCER?

5333802542796160760により Sep 03, 2013 に掲載

Why on earth would this manufacturer put a carcinogen in their vitamin B? and what is the source of the fructose? GMO corn? From the Wise Geek..... Safety Concerns When combined with ascorbic acid — also known as vitamin C or citric acid — the preservative converts to benzene, a carcinogen reported to cause leukemia, DNA damage, damage to mitochondria in cells, cell death and Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD). Additional studies show that sodium benzoate mixed with certain artificial food coloring causes hyperactivity in children. Since many people consume soft drinks on a regular basis and the preservative is usually unnoticed in most diets, benzene levels may be very high for heavy soda drinkers.

Excellent

Reviewer2543140により Jun 03, 2009 に掲載

Bought this for my Mom who is 77 for increased energy and she loves it!

Awesome!!!

Reviewer2305954により Jan 10, 2010 に掲載

I've just recently started using this product and am very satisfied. I have more energy and it lasts throughout the day. It tastes great too which is a plus.

Like the liquid form

Reviewer2754236により Dec 29, 2010 に掲載

So easy to take and tastes good. In the afternoon if I feel tired I will take another dropperful. Dr. Becker says there is no level of toxicity for B12. I like it with Vitol, Q10 each morning. Many nutritionists recommend abstaining one day in seven from supplements. I feel the absence of this on the day I allow my body to rest.

Easy & Delicious

Reviewer3081779により May 09, 2010 に掲載

Great way to take supplements in an easy & tasty liquid.

Review

Reviewer3316807により Dec 05, 2011 に掲載

I have found I need to take 3 to 4 ml to get any effect. It provides a nice boost of energy that lasts all day.

Great values of B-12 and folic acid

5227412213298525164により Jun 04, 2014 に掲載

good combination of B-12&Folic Acid. Great Price.

Delicious medicine!!

mil694により Apr 12, 2013 に掲載

Great tasting. Used as a supplement to assist for abnormal smear.

Good Stuff

Reviewer2359521により May 16, 2010 に掲載

Tastes great and easy to use. Really like sublingual delivery.

Taste good!

Reviewer1450449により Jun 25, 2010 に掲載

Has a mild, creamy, slightly sweet raspberry flavor. I generally add it to smoothies. B-12 supplements are especially important for vegetarians and this is an easy one to add to any routine. CC AZ

商品 1 - 10 の合計 14