JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Very good! Veľmi dobré!

4803548124319180800により Apr 24, 2014 に掲載

No problems with this supplement! I recommend it. Nemali sme problém s týmto doplnkom! Odporúčam ho.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

This is the best magnesium product, bar none.

Reviewer2046670により May 29, 2013 に掲載

After doing a lot of research I have reached the conclusion that this is the best form of magnesium. I don't like magnesium citrate because citrus is acidic and citrus-derived products trigger migraines, also, many people are allergic to citrus as well. After thorough research, the type of chelated magnesium that this product contains is the very best. Another thing I like is that each capsule has 200 mg, which is perfect because I take one with lunch and another one with dinner for a total of 400 mg per day, which balances-out the calcium caps I take daily of about 1000 mg. I also like it because it's in capsule fom, it is not a hard pill that can get lodged in your throat or be difficult to digest. I've been using this product for a long time and I am totally satisfied with it, I have not found another one like it.

3 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

no diarrhea and absorbed well

4976319011867401894により Oct 05, 2012 に掲載

no side effects, it has lovely calming effect.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Magnesium: vital for so many things

iLoveiHerbにより Jun 24, 2012 に掲載

Magnesium plays a crucial role in many different processes, including healthy nerve transmission, muscle function, and building strong bones and teeth. It may also help manage conditions such as depression, PMS, diabetes, hypertension, migraine and contribute to heart health. Dr Michael Eades says, "If I had only one supplement that I could take, it would be magnesium." My own choice is for chelated magnesium, by Bluebonnet, as it is in a form that is more easily absorbed by the body.

Excellent

Reviewer1883125により Apr 05, 2012 に掲載

Bluebonnet has a reputation for quality and this is a great choice of Magnesium - take with dinner for better sleep!

very good

Reviewer1995306により Mar 09, 2012 に掲載

Seems to be working, very effective. Shipping very prompt, I am happy with product.

magnesium

Reviewer1983368により Mar 02, 2012 に掲載

it helps me with my night leg cramping

Excellent

Reviewer1373044により Feb 21, 2012 に掲載

Excellent product, delivered as planned, arrived before estimation

Excellent product

Reviewer2490036により Jan 14, 2012 に掲載

Easily tolerated, great!

Easy on the stomach

Reviewer1425221により Jan 04, 2012 に掲載

Havent noticed any stomach problems on this, recommend

商品 1 - 10 の合計 56