JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

Very gentle, very good

5219752433089629408により Dec 24, 2013 に掲載

No weird fillers, and seems to be a quality prooduct

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Recommend Biotics Cu-Zyme instead. These contain a LOT of filler (large caps, pale colour)

Health-Is-Wealthにより Dec 02, 2013 に掲載

Copper works quickly - taking 3mg for one to two weeks, or less, is generally all that's needed to normalise a copper deficiency. If your health issue doesn't begin to resolve in that time - suggests the cause is unlikely to be copper. I've tried about 7 or 8 of the ones available from here and prefer Cu-Zyme - it definitely works, with no nasty side effects (e.g. stomach upset). I find all mineral-glycine chelates give me bad headaches and cause me to feel awful (regardless of brand/mineral) - gluconate never does (glycine is a neurotransmitter antagonist, thus glycine amino chelates won't be suitable for everyone - another example are those on a low purine diet). I didn't find succinate effective at all. Because Cu-Zyme doesn't cause stomach upset, the need to watch what you take it with is perhaps less important. If you do find it a problem, avoid taking copper with low pH food/drink. Copper is best taken on it's own - avoid taking with other supplements. The following either deplete/need copper, thus can help manipulate levels up (by reducing/avoiding) or down (by taking more of), depending on your requirements: vit C, B6, sulfur, calcium, magnesium, molybdenum, boron, zinc, dairy (penicillium/penicillamine chelates copper). If this review was helpful to you, please click YES below - thank you. For reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb, please click my username above.

11 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Best Copper supplement on iHerb - for Grey hair treatment ...

PracticalReviewsにより Oct 26, 2013 に掲載

although its a bit more expensive than others i tend to use it and not other brands,no side effects here.i try to get reed of my gray hair,so i take two of these a day,don't take more than 10mg copper daily.i use it in conjunction with Molybdenum supplement because both minerals are synergetic to each other.you should also consider supplementing with Trace Minerals and especially Zinc when you take Copper supplement because Zinc & Copper compete with each other which means supplementing one of them will create a deplition with the other one.Remember this:loosing the Grey Hair is a few months process and It always starts at the nape of the neck, comes over the crown of the head then down the sides of the head!...you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews

10 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

none

Nemo67により Aug 20, 2013 に掲載

none

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

If you take DL-phenylalanine you really need to take this important mineral.

noneofyourfrigginbusinessにより Oct 10, 2012 に掲載

Sometimes you take DL-phenylalanine and something happens; you get more energized. And a lot of times nothing at all happens. Part of that is because other nutrients such as vitamin B6, vitamin C, folic acid and copper are needed in order to convert phenylalanine into noradrenaline and dopamine. These are essential nutrients that are required as co-factors to enzymes that are involved in the process of conversion. These materials - the copper and the vitamin B6 - are also required to convert phenylalanine into beta phenylethylamine, which is a neuromodulator in your brain that modulates the effects of noradrenaline and dopamine and probably some other neurotransmitters as well.

5 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Chelated copper

Reviewer2033686により Oct 09, 2012 に掲載

I take supplemental zinc and heard that it can deplete copper. To keep my levels balanced, I've been taking copper everyday. I don't really feel a difference and am not sure if it's working, but I'll continue to taking it.

Bluebonnet Nutrition, Chelated Copper

Reviewer2167095により Aug 09, 2012 に掲載

Excellent, very happy.

Bluebonnet Chelated Copper 3mg

Reviewer1412091により Dec 27, 2011 に掲載

Excellent product - provides noticeable and obvious energy lift equitable to a CoQ10 capsule. As I have sufficient copper in my diet already I use it on occasions when I need that extra energy charge-up.

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Easy to swallow

Reviewer1938963により Sep 21, 2011 に掲載

Hard to rate a supplement, but this is easy to swallow, so that's a plus...

Works well

Reviewer2940089により Aug 26, 2011 に掲載

My diet was low in copper, so I started taking 1-2 of these every week. Each pill is 150% of the RDA. I noticed an improvement in my energy levels and overall feeling of well being, so I'm confident the copper is being absorbed. Bluebonnet could improve their offerings by making a 75% or 100% of RDA dosage instead of one pill effectively being a small overdose. It's far easier to take two pills for those people who need a lot of copper vs. taking a pill apart and throwing away some of the contents or remembering to take the pill every 2-3 days.

4 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています