JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

OMG ... so Awesome

Reviewer3301122により Nov 23, 2010 に掲載

This is just the best for blood sugar control.. I dont feel the sugar rush or down anymore @ just 2 pills a day

Huckleberry

ks33051により Aug 22, 2008 に掲載

This herb is really effective for diabetes. Will order more when finished. Thanks.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Bought to help with blood sugar

Reviewer3186102により Feb 02, 2012 に掲載

I'm diabetic and I bought this to help keep my blood sugar low. I didn't think it did much, but I ran out of it and within two weeks my blood sugar elevated slightly. So I think this does work. It won't lower blood sugar drastically, but it did lower it 20 points for me so I reordered it.

Eclectic Institute, Blood Sugar Balance (Devil's Club Huckleberry),

Reviewer2360401により Jun 19, 2008 に掲載

I was very dissatisfied with this product. The Supplimental Facts did not list the Amount of mg. per serving, but it wss listed in a misleading paragraph. I am diabetic, and I control my diabetes by diet, exercise, and suppliments. I have used Huckleberry in the past and found it to be effective, but this product is very ineffective.

Didn't help!

Reviewer1878151により Dec 12, 2015 に掲載

This did nothing to my diabetic mother.

broken seal

Reviewer1268780により Dec 30, 2010 に掲載

I am pleased with the product and will see if the long term use will help lower my blood sugar. My only concern was that the seal was opened, I don't know if border officials opened it or not but it did concern me that it may have been tampered with.

商品 1 - 6 の合計 6