JA

お気に入りの商品をカートに入れてください。
ショッピングを続ける
¥0

iHerb カスタマーレビュー

Mommy's Bliss, Gripe Water, 4 fl oz (120 ml)

¥1,377
その他のレビュー (111)
並び替え

商品 1 - 5 の合計 33

« 前の | 1 2 3 4 5 | 次のページ »

My Cure for Parental Sleep Deprivation!

3 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer2947242により Sep 10, 2006 に掲載

Baby's Bliss gripe water is an absolute livesaver when my son has gas or is constipated. I mix the suggested amount with a diluted solution of Chamomile (1 part tea to 8 parts water). My son loves the taste (he refuses Wellements brand) and it works wonders to move things through . I buy it three bottles at a time!

記: iHerbはこのレビューから任意の医療クレームを含蓄しません。 免責事項。

Hiccups magically dissappear, almost instantly!

3 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

kanoekatにより Mar 18, 2014 に掲載

Not sure about other claims the product makes. Ordered several times for use with Hiccups.

Total Bliss

Reviewer2866955により May 15, 2014 に掲載

i bought this out of desperation. My newborn was fussy and had hiccups and stomach pain after feedings. First time i gave him he slept longer than usual. I now give this to him in half and half doses before and after each feed. I am going to order more now!

Life saver

Reviewer3135097により Nov 06, 2011 に掲載

Love it. Life saver . My baby has a lot of gas and this is the only thing that works!

No more griping

Reviewer1923559により Nov 14, 2011 に掲載

Gripe water is a staple in our household. It seems to be 'good for what ales ya' in a baby. ;) Any time my baby has gas, is overly fussy, seems to be annoyed and bothered about her gums or even has the hickups, gripe water calms, helps. And it's best to have a good brand, and this is a GREAT brand. Thank you iHerb for making things so easy and convenient.

商品 1 - 5 の合計 33