Biotta, Naturals, Elderberry Juice, 16.9 fl oz (500 ml)

¥ 873.57
Reviews 英語
日本語 (0)
Other Reviews (2)

Lifesaver

Posted by Donica From North Carolina on Jan 23, 2013

I love this elderberry juice! I used it during the fall while working at a clinic. I did not get sick, and did not even need to take the flu shot. My mother is a teacher and works with very young children, and I encouraged her to drink it, as well. The only drawbacks are that the bottle is small and it only lasts for a week. There are syrups and tonics for elderberry that I have tried, but I really believe the quickest and most effective results have come from this juice. I go through a bottle a week, drinking a small amount every day and it worked for me. Also, the taste is pleasant.

Excellent for Cough!

Posted by Reviewer1491387 From Illinois on Mar 10, 2012

This works better then anything that I know when I get a respiratory infection.

This is great

Posted by Reviewer2012636 From California on Aug 22, 2011

I love the product and now I don't have to goto the retail stores to buy it.

Biotta Elderberry and Hans Honey Loquat

Posted by Reviewer2251243 From Missouri on Dec 24, 2011

I used these former products when I remembered I had it and it was the only thing that cut my cough that I had for 2 weeks. I wish I would have remembered about it sooner. I mix it together with hot water to make a tea out of it.

Good for Me

Posted by AhMinYah From Arizona on Feb 26, 2012

Good herbs, but doesn't last long if you use it up in a week which the label recommends.

Thursday, Apr 17, 2014, 12:01 PST