JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Good price but ...

CosmicFriendsにより Jun 26, 2013 に掲載

This parchment paper offers good value for money. When I received the roll of parchment paper, I put the whole box on my kitchen scale and found that it weighted only 262g or 0.59lb ! However, the shipping weight of this product charged by iHerb was 1.88 Kg or 4.14 lb! I think it was very unreasonable. Even if you were to order just a roll of parchment alone, the shipping box wouldn't weight 1.6 Kg or 3.55 lb! So, the good value of the parchment paper is totally negated by the shipping weight charged by iHerb.

Great Product Great price

Reviewer2822272により Jul 12, 2011 に掲載

I like to cook things on parchment rather than aluminum foil. Fish, baked goods, etc. all cook up well on this paper and without the extra chemicals. Love it!

good stuff

Reviewer2160526により Aug 15, 2011 に掲載

Great for baking and grilling sardines. Holds everything on the paper well. I'll reorder!

Thank you!

Reviewer1369777により Feb 20, 2011 に掲載

' not easy to find unbleached parchment paper in local stores. Thanks for stocking it!

Good product

Reviewer2746709により Apr 26, 2011 に掲載

I've been using this for years, and Iherb has the best price - even after their re-org.

Excellent

Reviewer1640072により May 24, 2011 に掲載

I use it all the time for lining baking trays.

The only way to go

Reviewer2924832により Oct 20, 2011 に掲載

I only use unbleached and its almost unavailable in Australia

Good price!

Reviewer2511940により Dec 09, 2011 に掲載

I love to bake with parchment paper and am pleased to have found this unbleached paper online. Iherb is so convenient for this kind of thing. I don't like to go to the store during the holidays because of the crowds. How nice to have it delivered to my doorstep!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Good value, good product, glad I shopped it & found here.

Reviewer1542181により Jan 09, 2012 に掲載

Quality even better than local brand & better value. Fits better in my baking pans than the brands wider than 13" because you can always put it the other way if needed.

works well

Reviewer1333587により Jan 16, 2012 に掲載

If you can get past the brown color you will be happy with this parchment paper. It works just like its bleached paper counterpart.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 29