JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Homely taste

Sweetx-Shortyにより Jul 21, 2013 に掲載

Very wholesome flavour, cannot tell that it comes from a can as it taste exactly as if one has been braising beef for the last 6 hours. Greatly recommended since it is very worth for its price!

Easy soup maker

Reviewer2126262により Apr 27, 2012 に掲載

My local store stopped carrying this product, so I was beyond happy to see it for sale on iherb for less than my local store used to charge for it. A full bodied taste with a good smooth glassy broth, adds easy richness to chili & beans. A spoon of this, water and some cooked vegetables make an easy tasty soup.

A Classic...

5058521787727018579により Jul 05, 2012 に掲載

I have purchased BTB Beef Base for years. Many local stores do not stock this product or don't stock the lower sodium versions. It's perfect when used in combination with Kitchen Bouquet for soups, sauces and gravies.

Love this stuff!

5493251685457932481により Sep 20, 2013 に掲載

Makes for a nice hot drink instead of coffee once in a while.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Good

Reviewer3137441により Oct 05, 2013 に掲載

Obviously homemade stock is the best, but this is a close second. Great to have on hand to make risotto or soups.

top quality

Reviewer2730741により Sep 12, 2011 に掲載

This is some of the finest base products on the market.

Tastes like Real Beef

Reviewer1087857により Nov 09, 2011 に掲載

Best bouillon on the market for making gravy. Tastes just like homemade.

EXCELLENT

Reviewer2165922により Dec 29, 2011 に掲載

I'VE USED IT FOR A FAIRLY LONG TIME, BUT COULDN'T FIND IT IN NAMPA. SINCE RECEIVING MINE FROM YOU I HAVE FOUND IT IN TWO STORES. THANKS, AS ONE EACH WAS INCLUDED IN CHRISTMAS PRESENTS.

Wonderful product!

Reviewer2189799により Jan 01, 2012 に掲載

I love all Better than Bouillon products. Fantastic stuff. Prices are great at iHerb, and their selection is quite extensive. I will continue shopping with them for anything that I need and they carry. There was one mishap--one of the bottles was broken in transit; it had been wrapped with another bottle of Beef Base and there was not enough packing between the two. I did not contact iHerb because the item was so inexpensive; however, I am sure that that they would have sent another one if I had asked. I had a second one and never took the time to contact them. Their prices are so great that I still came out ahead.

Best Bouillons

Reviewer2815419により Jan 25, 2012 に掲載

All of these bases are fantastic for soups, stews, sauces etc.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 26