JA

お客様の次のような商品も購入しています:

iHerb カスタマーレビュー

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

I like the original one better

5219571874473907893により Feb 21, 2016 に掲載

For my taste this one is very artificial and I don't like it as much as the regular one.

Sí y no

4940496646850612898により Apr 20, 2015 に掲載

No tiene mal sabor y se supone que es más sano y cunde más, pero no termina de convencerme, no es que tenga un sabor adictivo y es un coñazo de hacer, para mi no es práctico. No obstante, está bien para un antojo.

It's OK

yumsomeにより Mar 24, 2015 に掲載

While I really like the original PB2, I'm rather disappointed by this chocolate version. For starters, it's not really that chocolatey - the flavour balance is off, IMO. Secondly, it's really gritty, even when used with a stick blender, jug blender, or food processor (I've used all of them!). I'll be sticking to plain PB2 from now on.

easy to use

5321050676969864319により Sep 18, 2014 に掲載

Easy to use PB powder that I add to my protein pancake batter.

Não gostei

Reviewer1974870により May 21, 2014 に掲載

Particularmente preferi muito mais a versão da PB2 tradicional do que essa com cacau. Achei que ficou com gosto de remédio!

Not too bad

4642278368235127821により May 16, 2014 に掲載

Didn't taste as good as I though, a little bit sickly after too much but was still very good for a healthier option to peanut butter

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

great product but the chocolate is a bit off

5369778509866409083により Apr 24, 2014 に掲載

i love the product but the chocolate taste is a bit off. maybe because there's only a hint of chocolate to it.. next time i ail buy it just plain.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Good treat although there are healthier options

Rambutanにより Apr 23, 2014 に掲載

I love peanut protein bars and this was the next best thing I could find, although microfiltered whey and hemp powder are a lot better sources IMO. The chocolate is not very noticeable in it, but the taste is pretty yummy. I have been using it to thicken thai sauces and soups with great results.

Pb2

5050562868261645928により Apr 23, 2014 に掲載

I love this product ! My resent idea is dribbling it over sliced apple so good :)

Great.

goforfitにより Mar 18, 2014 に掲載

First time I tried PB2 with chocolare flavor. Tastes really good, but the original one is still my favorite though. But totally recommend this one as well!

商品 1 - 10 の合計 29