JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

An Illusion

Chunkypeachesにより Dec 19, 2013 に掲載

Nonsense, to any peanut butter lover who says he prefers this powder. It's like eating powdered cheese instead of real gouda. I give it an extra star for thoughts of delusion.

Not for me

Reviewer1036574により Dec 13, 2012 に掲載

I'd rather take the calorie hit with some real nut butter. A bit powdery and runny without the delicious creamy taste. Or maybe I'm getting the quanitites wrong.

I wish I loved it

4711247937686422478により Jan 27, 2013 に掲載

Was really excited to try this product since it's 45 cals per serving and peanut butter is my favourite thing in the world. When mixed the texture is either too thick/unpleasant like baby food (or vomit....) or runny and tasteless if you add more water. Definitely rather a teaspoon of the real, high calorie stuff than 4 tablespoons of this.

Bell Powdered Peanut Butter

ivyenglandにより Oct 27, 2013 に掲載

This gives me a stomach ache.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Allright, but doesnt do the job

5003064164840362118により Jan 11, 2015 に掲載

Although I dont dislike this product I dont think it can work as a substitute of peanut butter. As soon as you mix it with water you have to be really careful, if you put too much water you get a kind of a liquid so you have to put extra PB2 (this is very likely to happen several times). And even if you put a correct amount of water, the serving is reaally small so you need more.. And the flavour isnt that nice. Anyways,the powder itself tastes great with oatmeal, maybe protein shakes, yogurt.. but not as peanut butter alone.

商品 1 - 5 の合計 5