JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Best oil for salad

5304512160641976918により Jul 01, 2015 に掲載

Barlean's Flax Oil seems the best tasting oil for salad besides its nutritional merits. We have been using this oil over 20 years even if we are no longer living in the States. We recommend this oil for everyone who likes to eat salad.

Arrived 31st March 2014 Expiry date 10th April 2014

5596794812660230081により Apr 01, 2014 に掲載

The bottle of flaxseed oil was pressed Oct 10 2013, expiry date 10th April 2014. Arrived on the 31st March 2014, which leaves 10 days to expiry date. I would never have bought this bottle if I were to buy it from a shop. I consider it to be not fresh enough.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Be warned! Ask CS to check the exp date before shipping out!

olcollectionにより Nov 11, 2013 に掲載

When I purchased this, the expiration date is like Mar 2014. But it arrives to be Dec 2013... just a month... and a couple of bottles I believe expires in less than a month. Contact CS and she says the manager said the product is OK and they just said sorry.

nice product

4684147765396504217により Oct 19, 2013 に掲載

Fresh oil, fast delivery! Sure will order again!

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Barleans flaxseed oil

Reviewer2236137により Oct 05, 2013 に掲載

After taking 2 tablespoons daily of Barleans flaxseed oil for a couple months I had no more dry irritated eyes and my cholesterol went down to the normal range for the first time ever. Barleans is the best tasting flax oil. Also, IHerb has the best shipping in the USA!!!

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Good product

Reviewer2029277により Jul 12, 2013 に掲載

Barlean's flax Oil is the best - fresh, well package, fast delivery

It is a great product

Reviewer1795820により Apr 20, 2013 に掲載

I haven't used it long enough but I am pleased with the quality

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Pricey, but this is my third bottle, and won't be the last

DAB598により Feb 19, 2012 に掲載

I use this along with cottage cheese to deal with prostate cancer (the Johanna Budwig protocol)- seems to be working so far: my PSA has gone down from 7.8 to 5.6 in consecutive tests at 3-month intervals - next test is coming up in a couple of weeks, and I have high hopes.

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

well done iherb

elraphaにより Dec 19, 2011 に掲載

I really appreciate your speedy delivery to UK. It arrived so fast and it was in very good condition, very fresh. Pls keep on stocking it.

wrong product

Reviewer1864938により Dec 17, 2011 に掲載

I always order the lignan flax oil and tht is not what I received. Also if you are going to use the USPS for deliveryI wqill find a new supplier.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 21