JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Doesn't work

Reviewer2072354により May 06, 2010 に掲載

This product didn't work for me but maybe it will for someone else.

Hopefully Optomistic

Reviewer3190158により Nov 01, 2010 に掲載

So far this product has not eased anxiety symptoms in the patient to any noticeable degree. Will continue to use until supply is gone.

Not sure

Reviewer1283569により Nov 04, 2010 に掲載

it's ok but not sure about it's effectiveness...

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Not sure about this product

Reviewer2627057により Oct 25, 2015 に掲載

I want to give this product a 2 1/2 just to be fair, but I'm not sure about this product either. I didn't hate this product because it does have a good taste, and it is supposed to help people with their stress. However, the product had the opposite effect on me. I used it with a cup of hot chamomile tea because I thought it would help the effect, but instead it made real jittery as if I had just drank a cup of coffee. I tried it a second time, and I had the same result. I'm sure that it helps others with their stress, but it was just not for me.

Not sure about effectiveness

Reviewer3167756により Apr 07, 2008 に掲載

I've tried using this on my dogs several times over the years, and it never seemed to do anything. I tried it on the recommendation of others, so SOME people must have good luck with it...but I haven't. It did not hurt my dogs in any way, so I guess that's good.

Rescue Remedy

Reviewer3231079により Aug 21, 2008 に掲載

I don't think this did anything for me or my dog. I tried with an open mind, but I couldn't really tell a difference. It was worth a try though becsue it does get good reviews.

商品 1 - 6 の合計 6