JA

2 つ星
1 つ星
レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Excellent for a very dry and sensitive skin. Highly recommended. :D

Ann-Hanalyzaにより Oct 29, 2013 に掲載

Finally, i found a good body lotion that can absorb well & fast. It TRULY WORKS!!!. This lotions makes my very dry, sensitive (i have eczema) and itchy skin beautifully moisturised. Before purchasing this, i did a research and reading many online reviews about Aveeno. Many people with a same skin problems as me used this line of brand and have a very good results!! . This brand is not in my country market and thank god i- Herb carry this line. You don't have to use much, a little goes a long way. Just choose which one that suits your skin and need. Very happy with this purchase :D

Great!!

5143362807849901890により Aug 20, 2013 に掲載

Love the light scent. Work perfectly for my skin. Really loved it.

Value For Money Body & Facial Moisturizer

Reviewer1273100により Oct 05, 2013 に掲載

I bought this moisturizer as I needed a replacement for a more expensive colloidal oatmeal moisturizer that I bought from my local drugstore which is not available on this site. That one had a 2% colloidal oatmeal content which was excellent to prevent itch & to eliminate dryness. However with Aveeno 24hr Moisturizing Lotion, no amount of colloidal oatmeal is stated and its anti-itch and moisturizing properties loses out to the more expensive colloidal oatmeal moisturizer that I previously used. At least a 2% colloidal oatmeal content is essential to get the immediate relief effect from itchiness & dryness. Hopefully, Aveeno would bring the colloidal oatmeal content to at least 2% or more eventually. Nevertheless, its still an affordable buy, its just that you need to apply several layers to get rid of the itch or dryness on your body. The plus point here is that you can also use this as a facial moisiturizer without any rashes or acne developing. So its actually a 2 in 1 product. Trust me, I have very very sensitive skin but my face was smooth & radiant after every application. Have been using it on my face about 3 times a week for the past 3 months, so far so good.

Love it!

5709488447076391460により Jan 16, 2014 に掲載

I'm using this every winter! It's very good!!

THE BEST!

Reviewer1231516により Feb 12, 2014 に掲載

Hands down the best body lotion EVER during the winter months in South Korea. I don't get dry flaky skin like with all the brands I've tried. Please do not stop selling this product.

Moisture plus

5230074033832254965により Mar 22, 2015 に掲載

Very effective moisturizer for senior person for daytime and under foundation.

good!!

4882371144671972693により May 19, 2015 に掲載

very good👍

Great!

MyDewHerbにより May 29, 2015 に掲載

Got this for my mom who suffers from very dry skin and she LOVES it! she says it's better than any other body lotion she has ever tried.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Very good for sensitive skin

5423755037517265930により Dec 14, 2015 に掲載

No more skin irritation in the cold weather after applying this products day and night. Thank you.

A favorite!

5050724869021589473により Apr 28, 2016 に掲載

I always come back to Aveeno.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 13