iHerbは初めての方?

Aveeno, Skin Relief 24 hr Moisturizing Lotion, 18 fl oz (532 ml)

¥1,583
¥1,753
¥ 1583.32
Savings of: ¥170 (10% Off)
Reviews 英語
日本語 (0)
Other Reviews (12)

Great!!

Posted by 5143362807849901890 on Aug 20, 2013

Love the light scent. Work perfectly for my skin. Really loved it.

注意: iHerbは、このレビューからの医療請求を暗示していません。 断り書き

Excellent for a very dry and sensitive skin. Highly recommended. :D

Posted by Ann-Lyza on Oct 29, 2013

Finally, i found a good body lotion that can absorb well & fast. It TRULY WORKS!!!. This lotions makes my very dry, sensitive (i have eczema) and itchy skin beautifully moisturised. Before purchasing this, i did a research and reading many online reviews about Aveeno. Many people with a same skin problems as me used this line of brand and have a very good results!! . This brand is not in my country market and thank god i- Herb carry this line. You don't have to use much, a little goes a long way. Just choose which one that suits your skin and need. Very happy with this purchase :D

Love it!

Posted by 5709488447076391460 on Jan 16, 2014

I'm using this every winter! It's very good!!

THE BEST!

Posted by Reviewer1231516 on Feb 12, 2014

Hands down the best body lotion EVER during the winter months in South Korea. I don't get dry flaky skin like with all the brands I've tried. Please do not stop selling this product.

Value For Money Body & Facial Moisturizer

Posted by Reviewer1273100 on Oct 05, 2013

I bought this moisturizer as I needed a replacement for a more expensive colloidal oatmeal moisturizer that I bought from my local drugstore which is not available on this site. That one had a 2% colloidal oatmeal content which was excellent to prevent itch & to eliminate dryness. However with Aveeno 24hr Moisturizing Lotion, no amount of colloidal oatmeal is stated and its anti-itch and moisturizing properties loses out to the more expensive colloidal oatmeal moisturizer that I previously used. At least a 2% colloidal oatmeal content is essential to get the immediate relief effect from itchiness & dryness. Hopefully, Aveeno would bring the colloidal oatmeal content to at least 2% or more eventually. Nevertheless, its still an affordable buy, its just that you need to apply several layers to get rid of the itch or dryness on your body. The plus point here is that you can also use this as a facial moisiturizer without any rashes or acne developing. So its actually a 2 in 1 product. Trust me, I have very very sensitive skin but my face was smooth & radiant after every application. Have been using it on my face about 3 times a week for the past 3 months, so far so good.