JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

This works

CombinationEczemaにより Oct 08, 2013 に掲載

This works - stops my dry hands from itching and improves overall feeling of dry skin. This is really has no smell, it has the texture and appearance of liquid makeup. I use it frequently and it helps with eczema on my hands.

Soothes better than cortisone

5016932996052200706により Aug 15, 2014 に掲載

Great help with very very itchy skin. It even reliefs itch better than cortisone usually does for me!

Great product!

Reviewer1586194により Jul 21, 2013 に掲載

One of the best anti itch products I've ever used. Has really helped clear up a long standing skin rash, also good for itchy insect bites.

Pretty good

christineluxにより Sep 17, 2013 に掲載

This is great to put on at night to stop the "itch" if you have eczema.

Good stuff

Reviewer2508852により Jun 07, 2016 に掲載

A great salve for inflamed skin - i used in on patches of chafed or pimply skin to take to red out. On my third bottle!

baby

Reviewer1421929により Jul 23, 2013 に掲載

Very Good.

Not quite anti-itch

lenajeffにより Mar 21, 2015 に掲載

It hasn't quite worked for me, the anti-itch part which was the selling point. The smell isn't all too bad and goes away after application. It's like an earthy calamine lotion smell. I do like how the lotion is a good texture (not runny) for application but there doesn't seem to be any benefits so cannot recommend it. There are better alternatives.

Sticky feel

ChisaHollyにより Oct 08, 2014 に掲載

I don't like the feel of it on my skin, quite sticky. It didn't really stop the itch totally. Regretted buying it.

商品 1 - 8 の合計 8