JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

This works

CombinationEczemaにより Oct 08, 2013 に掲載

This works - stops my dry hands from itching and improves overall feeling of dry skin. This is really has no smell, it has the texture and appearance of liquid makeup. I use it frequently and it helps with eczema on my hands.

Great product!

Reviewer1586194により Jul 21, 2013 に掲載

One of the best anti itch products I've ever used. Has really helped clear up a long standing skin rash, also good for itchy insect bites.

Soothes better than cortisone

5016932996052200706により Aug 15, 2014 に掲載

Great help with very very itchy skin. It even reliefs itch better than cortisone usually does for me!

Pretty good

christineluxにより Sep 17, 2013 に掲載

This is great to put on at night to stop the "itch" if you have eczema.

Not quite anti-itch

lenajeffにより Mar 21, 2015 に掲載

It hasn't quite worked for me, the anti-itch part which was the selling point. The smell isn't all too bad and goes away after application. It's like an earthy calamine lotion smell. I do like how the lotion is a good texture (not runny) for application but there doesn't seem to be any benefits so cannot recommend it. There are better alternatives.

Sticky feel

ChisaHollyにより Oct 08, 2014 に掲載

I don't like the feel of it on my skin, quite sticky. It didn't really stop the itch totally. Regretted buying it.

Excellent Lotion For Eczema

5258643323391736805により Oct 21, 2016 に掲載

This lotion is amazing. It relieves the itch on my eczema hands almost immediately. It is also moisturising and non sticky. Better than using cortisone creams, which thins out the skin. Best product I have found for my eczema ridden hands! Must try!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

This product really works!

5723751496302065238により Sep 01, 2016 に掲載

I purchased this product for my Dad who is currently having immunotherapy and is experiencing a chronic itch as a side-effect. He has tried every lotion/moisturiser on the market and nothing could ease the itch until I found this product. This is the ONLY lotion that gives him relief! He was going insane with the itch but now he applies it after his shower and he gets approximately 6 hours relief before he needs to re-apply it. Dad is so grateful that I found this product. I now place a regular order of two bottles every time Dad starts getting low on his supply. He wouldn't be without it!

Stops itching

5456187603927762638により Dec 01, 2016 に掲載

This product works well and you only need a small amount. Being used to products without smell this will clear your nose but it's not unpleasant. Works for me.

Good stuff

Reviewer2508852により Jun 07, 2016 に掲載

A great salve for inflamed skin - i used in on patches of chafed or pimply skin to take to red out. On my third bottle!

商品 1 - 10 の合計 13