JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

맛은 좋은데

Reviewer3182818により May 02, 2014 に掲載

달고 맛남....하지만 성분표를 보니 먹기가 꺼려짐. 유기농에 첨가물 안들어간거 찾아 먹는데 다이어트 한다고 이거 먹긴 좀 그럼.. 그냥 좀 참는게 나을듯........

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Great taste, but upsets my stomach

Reviewer3185982により May 05, 2015 に掲載

The taste is great, it's a fabulous snack, but my stomach is upset for days after eating one.

Low carb junk food

4719971555456724650により Dec 19, 2014 に掲載

Full of nasty artificial ingredients. There are many more whole food alternatives to this junk.

WHAT THE..

5153153457233012521により Nov 12, 2012 に掲載

I travel a lot with my job and it's complicated to make time for meals. Sometimes there's no time at all and I just need something, so I thought I would try some bars. The first one was good. Like WOW, shock, didn't see that coming. And I thought my plan was pretty awesome. The next day I took my second bar. And what the heck! It tasted so horrible I just had to spit it and throw the whole thing. Some days later I decided to try again. I thought maybe there was just one unlucky bar misplaced in my box. But no. The rest of them also tasted like.. Like.. Halloween. The horror, not the candy. Which is too bad, cause the first one was really seriously tasty. I wonder what happened..

Dont buy!!!

5411388040146192060により Sep 13, 2013 に掲載

I had to trow these away, they are really bad!!

Surprised me!

5520329460581197054により Aug 19, 2012 に掲載

I normally love Atkins-bars, but this one surprised me. I didn`t like it at all, and ended up giving the package to my mum. Somethig was just very off, I think it wasn`t sweet enough.

These are amazing

Reviewer1469753により Aug 31, 2011 に掲載

REALLY good, taste like real chocolate

Lovely!

Reviewer3206263により Sep 22, 2011 に掲載

Tastes very good!

It`s okey!

mizzmunahにより Jul 12, 2012 に掲載

I found this to be a tad sickening. It has milk chocolate and mousse and caramel filling. I love mars bars but i don`t think you can compare this one with mars bars. I prefer the atkins caramel nut chew for atkins bars.

Best ever

Reviewer2329176により Jul 15, 2012 に掲載

Very tasty and good snack, either before training or in-between meals! Just the right size as well. Have ordered again aldready

商品 21 - 30 の合計 355