iHerbは初めての方?

At Last Naturals, Wild Yam Gel, Extra Strength, 2 oz (57 g)

¥1,384
¥2,403
¥ 1383.94
Savings of: ¥1,019 (42% Off)
Reviews 5-star
日本語 (0)
Other Reviews (1)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

superb wild yam

Posted by Reviewer2746766 on May 31, 2012

This is the best brand of wild yam gel I have ever used. I suffer from menstrual cramps and I have tried many different wild yam products. At Last Naturals Extra Strength Wild Yam gel truly helps me feel more balanced.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer2416017 on Nov 22, 2007

I love this product. It's helped to relieve both pre-menstrual and menopausal symptoms. The wild yam may not work for everybody (since it is the precursor to progesterone) but it does work for me! It also has a nice feel and evaporates quickly.

Awesome Product

Posted by Reviewer1390013 on May 07, 2008

This gel is wonderful. It helps keep me down to my normal weight. I have been using this for about 2 years now and wouldn't use anything else. Great price too!

**It Works!**

Posted by Reviewer1473979 on Feb 17, 2011

Having taken prescription testosterone for my menopausal symptoms at great expense I was dubious this would work as an alternative. Its a dream! It also clears customs! Thank you iHerb for making good health so easy and affordable.

Excellent quality

Posted by Reviewer1148576 on May 16, 2011

Recently started using this gel for menopause and hot flushes. 2x daily seemed to make hot flushes worse, 1x day in morning is working well for me. Great to find an unscented product suitable for people with multiple sensitivities. This passes through Australian Customs OK. Great value and a wonderful alternative to all the soy products for those of us with soy allergy!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »