JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Awesome Product

Reviewer1390013により May 07, 2008 に掲載

This gel is wonderful. It helps keep me down to my normal weight. I have been using this for about 2 years now and wouldn't use anything else. Great price too!

**It Works!**

Reviewer1473979により Feb 17, 2011 に掲載

Having taken prescription testosterone for my menopausal symptoms at great expense I was dubious this would work as an alternative. Its a dream! It also clears customs! Thank you iHerb for making good health so easy and affordable.

feeling the difference

BrendaYoumansにより Dec 21, 2011 に掲載

Seems to work, but just can not use all the time. I was dealing with some angry feelings that were coming from no where. This is very strong but I used very little and not every day and seemed to help me get things back in order. I also use oregano oil, 2 drops in some water a couple times a month and it helps with balancing the hormones.Every one is different but I always start small.

Gel that works!

5008559093051736469により Sep 19, 2012 に掲載

When I forget to use the gel for a few days I'll get hot flashes again.

superb wild yam

Reviewer2746766により May 31, 2012 に掲載

This is the best brand of wild yam gel I have ever used. I suffer from menstrual cramps and I have tried many different wild yam products. At Last Naturals Extra Strength Wild Yam gel truly helps me feel more balanced.

Excellent

Reviewer2416017により Nov 22, 2007 に掲載

I love this product. It's helped to relieve both pre-menstrual and menopausal symptoms. The wild yam may not work for everybody (since it is the precursor to progesterone) but it does work for me! It also has a nice feel and evaporates quickly.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

This is a Great Product and easy to use.

Reviewer1413559により Apr 16, 2008 に掲載

I like this product alot and have been using it for over a year. I am pre-menopausal and It help even out my mood swings.

Great product

Reviewer2534322により Nov 29, 2008 に掲載

I just wish I'd gotten more!

No more paraben in it!

Reviewer1806747により Mar 26, 2011 に掲載

My sister and I love this product. It helps with all our menopause symptoms. I also use it on my face and neck at night to keep my skin soft. Iherb has not updated the product details on this product, it does not contain paraben any more.

M.L.56

4681865275694771655により Dec 04, 2014 に掲載

I've been using the Wild Yam gel now for about two(2) months. My reason for trying wild yam gel was to hopefully get some relief from night sweats. I must admit it has helped. I will continue to use it for a while longer and give an update.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 11