JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

Kamil

5206773816689028103により Feb 24, 2015 に掲載

I only have the best experience with this product. I recommend to everyone.

best quality

4990023730774113856により Dec 26, 2014 に掲載

I get results and will continue to purchase. This is the only brand I trust and thank you iHerb for carrying it!

Arthur Andrew Serrapeptase: no noticeable affect

Reviewer2631717により Sep 08, 2014 に掲載

We usually get another brand that has eliminated Granny's pus in her lung-cavity. I ordered this to give it a try, and then discovered that it is not 90 capsules of 250,000SPU's. NO it is only 125,000SPU's. How aggravating that they put on the bottle 250,000! That is actually the amount in their serving of 2 capsules, but absolutely not what is in one capsule! And I fell for it! Unfortunately we notice no difference between this and the ultra cheap Serrapeptase from Dr Best. Millie from Canuckland

6 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Serrapeptase

5501205245025520860により Apr 03, 2014 に掲載

Immediate results! I took 4 caps in the morning and 4 in the evening and knee pain and general body aches really did disappear. No B.S this really worked. I'm waiting for additional results for my sinus issues and fibroids. Waiting to See.

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

help keep my blood flowing

5219788476217161666により Jan 13, 2014 に掲載

the moment I stopped taking this my arms & legs falls asleep-cramping, this is a good product, I use this instead of taking asprin or blood thinners, in conjunction with nattokaise

3 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

GREAT ABSORPTION, NO ENTERIC COATING

nutranutにより Jun 02, 2013 に掲載

Initially, I used SerraGold, but it has a mineral blend with it. The manufacturer of SerraGold doesn't tell you what minerals are in the blend or in what amounts, just that the minerals are added to prevent destruction of the enzyme in the stomach and to alleviate the need for an enteric coating. If you take any other supplements or a multivitamin/mineral it would definitely be useful to know what minerals are in this product. Also, there was definitely an aftertaste and my perspiration developed a peculiar odor. I love serrapeptase and Serretia is a great product. This is one product I would always include in my regimen. It helps to prevent blood clots and keeps the circulation moving smoother. Also it works on scar tissue and any other "dead" material in the body. I have a scar on my arm from a cyst removal a few years ago. There were lumps of scar tissue on either side of the incision mark. This is almost completely flat after about 5 weeks of taking serrapeptase. I know it also works inside the body too. I have noticed much more flexibility in my neck and back. If you take coumadin or any other blood thinner, you should not take this supplement. The main drawback to this brand is the cost. It is more expensive than SerraGold, but has no unknown ingredients in it. It digests and absorbs well.

7 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Serrapeptase Review

5740652649137076579により May 25, 2013 に掲載

Delighted with the results (be patient, they will come). Capsules do not contain plastic, unlike with other cheaper manufacturers. Would recommend this product to just about anyone. It will clean your blood vessels and improve your circulation. Gave four stars rather than five only due to the fairly high cost per bottle.

Not much help for gout

NatureHealsにより Oct 18, 2012 に掲載

Tried to use it as an anti-inflammatory remedy during a gout attack however it proved to be fairly inefficient comparing to a prescription NSAID. On the other hand I suggested it to a colleague as a pain relief for a heap joint arthritis and it worked just great. So I guess it's helpful but not for every case.

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Natural help for pain problems for dogs

hopeametsanにより Aug 14, 2012 に掲載

This is a very goog non-drug to dogs for hip dysplasia, arthritis, lung, sinus and other mucus problems, pain problems of any kind, inflammation resulting from surgery and/or injury, internal scar tissue, mastitis and cysts. For example my friend's Spanish Water Dog had a leg problem, some kind of inflammation on his leg, but after using serrapeptase he doesn't limp anymore.

Benefits of Serrapeptase

Reviewer2063966により Jun 24, 2012 に掲載

This is my second bottle of Serretie, pure Serrapeptase so not sure as yet the benefits, but my friend had been taking them prior to me and reported a 70% reduction of pain in one of her knees, which should have had surgery on it, consequently I expect benefits, I feel as though arthritic pain has reduced somewhat.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 13